38: Wanna Play Dollie?

*Peter's pov* 

"So where is this ghost?" I asked Egon. We had a call from the mayor, and he said that there was a ghost that was making people disappear off the street. So far we haven't seen a sign of it. I was up front with Egon, and the others in the back. 

"Should be to the left," he told me, and I turned left. Natalie got up on the roof and looked around. 

"There's nothing here," she told us, and I hit a bump making her hit the side of the opening. "Ow!" 

"Sorry," I told her has she rubbed her side, glaring at me. 

"Watch what you are doing," she told me and kept looking for the ghost we were trying to find. 

"Right," Egon said, and I turned right, and Natalie caught her side with her hand before she hit it. 

"Anything?" Ray asked her, and she shock her head. 

"I see a cloud, that's it," she answered. "And I don't think clouds can make people disappear unless they are the ghost." She looked around, and then I saw her eyes get wide in surprise. "Never mind, the cloud just shout out a ray that made some guy disappear." 

"What was that about the cloud not being deadly?" I asked and she glared at me. 

"Come one," Winston said and everyone got out. We flipped on the packs and aimed at the cloud Natalie saw. Five beams come out, but the ghost dodged every single one of them. 

"What?" Ray asked. 

"Fire again!" I yelled and we shoot again. Only one hit it, and then the ghost came out. It was an orange color, and its face was big and twisted. It had on a green suit and a pink tie. It didn't look happy with us. Then two more ghost come out with it. The other one that was about the size of the first one was green in color and looked almost like the first. The only difference was that it had green hair that was long, and was wearing an orange dress. The last one was a little girl, I could tell. She had her orange hair in a bride and a princess hat. Her dress was green like the ghost I figured was her mother, and she had a bag in her hand. She was looking at one of us, her blue eyes full of joy. She smiled and pulled her father's sleeve. 

"Daddy!" she cried and he looked down at her. "I want that one!" she said pointing, and we followed her gaze to Natalie. 

"Me?" Natalie asked, and the ghost nodded. 

"Anything for my princess," the male ghost said and pointed his finger at Nat. A beam of light hit or, and Natalie scream in pain. When the light was gone, so was Nat. 

"Natalie!" we cried and looked at the ghost. The little girl was looking in the bag and smiling. 

"Thank you Daddy!" she cried and hugged him. She left in the cloud, has did the mother. 

"What did you do with her?" Egon asked, anger in his voice. 

"I believe she is going to play dollie with my little girl," he answered and disappeared in the smoke. 

"We have to save her," Egon said looking at where they were just at. "I don't know what dollie is, but I don't want them laying a hand on my sister." 

"I agree," I said. "Well on Natalie, she isn't my sister." 

"Thank goodness," Egon mumbled and took out the meter. 

"Anything?" I asked him and he shock his head. 

"We have to get to that cloud," he answered. 

"How do we do that?" Winston asked. 

"We climb," Ray said pointing up, and we saw that it was close to the building, just enough that if we jumped we would be inside it. 

"Can we even get in the cloud?" I asked and the others looked at each other. 

"We're going to find out," Egon told me and started to make his way up. I sighed and followed, the others close behind. 

We made it to where we would need to be if we were going to jump in. We all took a deep breath, and made a leap. I closed my eyes and waited to hit the ground a few hundred feet below. When I hit the floor and didn't become a pancake, I looked and saw we were in a home. 

"Did we just break into their house?" Winston asked and I nodded. 

"We did, we did," I answered. "So Egon, how do we find Natalie?" Egon took out the meter and looked around. He shock his head. 

"I'm not getting any reading," he answered. "The thing must of broke when we jumped into the cloud. We are going to have to look around and hope we can figure out where they took the people they took and what they are going to do to them." 

"Ow!" come a sudden noise from the left. We all looked and saw a hallway there.

"That was Natalie," I said remembering her cry of pain from before when she hit her side. 

"Are they hurting her?" Ray asked and I saw Egon tense up when Rays asked that. 

"You don't cry ow unless you are in pain Ray," Winston told him, and Ray shock his head. 

"Well what do you think dollie means?" I asked and we looked at each other. We had no clue what that meant, we didn't know what was going on, and we were trapped in here. 

"We are going to go find out," Egon said, and we started to walk down the hall. 

So now I have to ask all my wonderful Stars a question. Well you see I was reading some articles on the Ghostbusters and I found something interesting. In the novel of the movie, it turns out Egon might have a brother and in the video game it turns out Egon is an uncle. They never mentioned him in the cartoon, so I was wondering if in this book Egon, and of course Natalie, should have this brother whose name is Ellis. He won't really play a big part of it, but in Natalie's mind she might say his name or something, maybe even when talking to Egon. Some fans make Ellis be Egon's twin... Whoops? Well we know that won't really work here, will it? So Ellis, if I make him real in my book, would be the twins older brother. But again, it's up to you guys. It doesn't matter to me if he is in or not, but I kind of like the idea of Egon having more to his family than a fake sister I made up. So let me know! Peace out my Stars!