Chapter 5

I cough up water, sitting up in a panic with tears in my eyes. "Lulu, it's me!" Killua caught my attention immediately and I stared at him before crying even more. "Jeez, a thank you would be nice..." I tackle him into a hug and cry more, ignoring our soaked attire. He tenses but after a moment, I feel a hand pat my head gently. "Er...It's okay now..." Killua mumbles, probably feeling awkward because of my hold on him.

"Gon, we shoul-." He stops and I look up, noticing the absence of the precious little munchkin. 'Oh no! Where did he go?!' I panic, looking around. Killua sighs, "darn it..." He sighed and looked at me. "Hey, get back on my back." I shake my head and only hold on tighter to his torso. "Ugh, fine." He muttered and stood, me clinging to him like a koala bear.

He began to run again, sadly it was rather awkward. I didn't care though, too scared to move even an inch and I think Killua was aware of that fact. We reach the meeting place soon and I feel Killua sigh in relief, probably glad he didn't have to run in this position any longer. "Hey, Lulu. We made it, you can let go now." I shake my head and tighten my grip on his shirt. He scowls but doesn't force me, simply moving to sit down on a rock. I was seated comfortably in his lap, which reminded me of Rigel, making me want to cry.

I was sitting in the lap of the boy who took me away from my family; however, I didn't particularly care since I was still scared. After a little while, I managed to calm down and pull away slightly. "Lulu, what's your real name?" I look at Killua and he frowns when I don't answer, "please tell me." I look at him before finally replying, "I don't want to. If you get me home, then I'll tell you." I replied quietly and feel him tense before he agrees silently.

I begin to feel a little hot and lean against Killua's chest, my breathing becoming short and choppy. "Hey, calm down. You don't have to be worried here...Lulu? Lulu!" I watch as Killua panics, taking the bag off my back and digging through it. "At least we didn't lose this..." He mumbles, taking out the canister.

He blinks, staring at the cold treat in his hands. "Seriously... an ice cream bar?" I hear him mutter but place his arm around my back to support my weight and then held the bar to my lips. "Come on Lulu, you have to eat it." He mutters and I part my lips, taking a small bite of the bar. I didn't instantly feel better but the heat did ease.

As I continued to eat, I regained my composure and Killua's shoulders sagged with relief when I was finished. "That's going to be hard to keep up with." He commented, referring to my random sickness as he put away the canister and cooler. "Oh! There's Gon." I moved to the side, successfully getting out of his lap.

"Let's go," he ordered. He slung his backpack onto his shoulder and began to walk over to Gon and his group of friends. "Gon, I'm surprised you made it back." He greeted, Gon grinning. "I just followed the smell of Leorio's cologne!" He announced, causing me and Killua to do a double take.

"His cologne?! That's it? You definitely are weird," Killua assessed, while I stared at Gon with an incredulous look. "Excellent job everyone!" Satotz' voice carried over the clearing and gained everyone's attention. I, on the other hand, was staring at the man that was called Leorio. "Hmm..." I walked over, crouching down and sniffing him. I cringe, his cologne wasn't bad but it was definitely too strong and adding in the stench of sweat just made me gag.

"Hey! Don't sniff me!" Leorio shouted, gaining the groups attention. I shrunk back at his yell, tears filling my eyes. "Leorio!" A blonde haired male scolded Leorio, walking over to me and taking my hand. "I'm sorry miss, my name is Kurapika. My friend hadn't meant to scare you- right Leorio?" His tone almost made me cringe and I looked over at the giant, who nodded with a scared look on his face.

"And you are?" I look at Kurapika, he seemed like the most level headed and kind in this group. "Im Lu-." My gaze shifts to Killua and I remember our deal, "Lulu." I speak softly and glance to the side, noticing a blush rising on Leorio's cheeks. "That's a nice name..." Kurapika turns, catching Leorio's expression. He followed his gaze and grew an irk mark, "pervert!" He hit Leorio and looked over to Killua. "Do you have another shirt for her?"