Two: Noah/ Wes

Noah 

"Well, I finally talked to him," I said while throwing my bag down onto the floor. I groaned while falling down onto the bed, running my hands over my face.

"You don't sound very happy." Turning to my right, I saw my roommate Archie looking at me. His green eyes were barely visible from his long beach blonde hair, but I could tell his eyebrows were raised.

Rolling onto my side, I frowned while thinking about the interaction I just had in the library. The first day of my American Studies class, I instantly noticed one of the most attractive people on the planet. He was tall dark and handsome, seriously. He had these amazing blue eyes that reminded me of the ocean. That mixed with his brown hair made him so beautiful.

I wasn't even planning on taking an American Studies class, but I guess I needed it. Thank goodness I took it though, or else I wouldn't have gotten to see Mr. Hunky. It took awhile to even find out his name, until the professor called on him. Wes Yeager. That seemed like a wonderful name, a very strong name too.

I always noticed that he never talked, not even when the class was paired off into groups. He seemed so intimidating, yet there seemed to be so much more to him. It took a lot of guts to follow him into the library, feeling like a complete stalker. And he instantly didn't seem to like me. Maybe it was because of the puppy folder I had... that's the last time my mother bought anything school related for me.

"He wasn't interested at all," I sadly said while pulling a blanket around my body.

"So the guy you've been stalking isn't interested... huh."

Rolling my eyes, I threw a pillow at him before saying, "I wasn't stalking him!"

"Right," Archie said while getting off his bed. "They must've changed the wording for when you watch someone you don't know. Come on, let's go to lunch."

Following after him, we walked out of the dorm and started making our way across the campus. I met Archie the first day of freshman orientation, when I realized he was my roommate. I was so nervous to come to college, but luckily I had a roommate who was nice.

Once we walked into the cafeteria, I instantly walked over to the desserts to see what they made. My dream, besides getting married and adopting some kids, was to own my own bakery. I loved being in the kitchen, baking really calmed me down. I also had the biggest sweet tooth known to man... I always wondered how I still had all of my teeth. Most people wondered why I didn't just go to culinary school, but I had no background in business. And I felt like I knew baking like the back of my hand. Well, hopefully I did.

Grabbing a brownie, I went to grab more food before stopping in my tracks. Wes was filling a cup up with water, his black v neck clinging to his mouth watering muscles. God he was so attractive.

When those blue eyes were suddenly looking over, I squeaked and almost dropped my tray. He gave me a dark look before walking away, basically making my knees weak from how good he smelled. Good lord.

Taking a deep breath, I started grabbing random food, not really paying attention. Once I found Archie, I sat down next to him while still looking around for Wes.

"That's an... interesting lunch."

Looking down, I groaned while seeing my tray. A brownie, a brown banana, a roll and a spoon were sitting on my tray. "Yum."

As I bit into the roll, I suddenly found him. He was sitting by himself, at a table agaisnt the wall. There were some people at nearby tables who seemed to be whispering about him. That made me upset, no one even knows him. I don't even know him, but he seems like a kind person.