Thirteen: Noah

A/N: Okay, I lied. There's also more Sex Ed references in this chapter. First, just remember who Riley is (crazy lady). Also, in Sex Ed, Cameron told Hugo that his parents were supposed to adopt another baby before they adopted him. Just keep that in mind, in case you don't remember! 

"Mom, we're not getting married anytime soon."

I continued to look at my mother's worried face as she stared at my ring. "Are you sure? What if you decide you guys can't wait? You two need to finish your education."

"Phoebe, don't worry." I looked up while seeing Wes coming back from the bathroom. He gave me a reassuring smile while he put his arm on the back of my chair. "We're planning on getting married after we graduate."

Finishing off the rest of my sandwich, I nodded while seeing my dad look between us. "How is that apartment treating you guys?"

"Really Hank? Do you not care about our nineteen year old son getting engaged?"

My dad shrugged while taking another sip of his coffee. "Not really. It's obvious they're in love, why shouldn't they get married? They're two smart men, I know they wouldn't jump into something before they were ready. Is it weird not living on campus?"

"Not really," I said while leaning into Wes' side. "It's actually really nice. We don't have to worry about parties going on outside of our room or anything. We have peace and quiet when we're trying to study. That is also good because Wes will need quiet later on."

"Already thinking about law school?" My dad asked while stealing a fry off of my mom's plate.

"I've been thinking about it since day one," Wes said while shaking his head. "I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm ready for the challenge."

My mom gave him a smile before saying, "You're going to be a good lawyer, I can tell you're so passionate about it. You're also pretty passionate about my son. So I just have to know," she said while leaning her elbows onto the table. Her extremely sparkly jumpsuit was making it difficult to pay attention to what she was saying. "Please tell me you'll be bringing me some grandbabies."

Looking over at Wes, I smiled when those blue eyes landed on mine. "We've talked about it. And I think we'll be ready after we graduate."

"Thank goodness."

Our dinner slowly started to come to an end, after all the baby talk. When we were finally done, I followed my parents out into the parking lot. As we were saying goodbye, I suddenly felt Wes' body tense.

Looking up, I saw him staring at a guy walking into the diner we just came out of. The guy had short blonde hair and very vibrant green eyes. He was wearing a blue muscle shirt with a pair of very ripped jeans. When the guy looked over, he instantly scowled at Wes.

"Who is that?" I whispered.

"Justin."

My body also tensed as I watched Justin basically stalk over to us. "Oh hey Wes," he said while glaring down at me. He was basically the same height as Wes, meaning I was a midget next to him. "Who is this, a boy toy?"

Stepping in front of Wes' body, I glared up at those green eyes. I instantly started to speak my mind to him, poking his chest in the process. "So you're Justin huh? The Justin that ruined my Wes' life. Listen here buddy, never come near him again."

"Or what?" He asked while rolling his eyes. "You'll use a ladder to come up and hit me?"

Balling my hand into a fist, I punched him in the nose which made him instantly fall back. "Ow! Fuck!"