Six: Wes

I screwed up. I know I did. I shouldn't have said such nasty things to Noah, he didn't deserve that. He's not a cheap slut, I was just scared and nervous. Losing my virginity was something I had thought long and hard about for many years. The way I pictured it in my mind, was exactly the way it happened. I always wanted my first time to be with someone I truly cared about. For a long time, I thought Justin was going to be my first. It should've dawned on me since he didn't even like kissing me that we wouldn't sleep together. And now, I lost the guy that I've actually started to grow closer to.

It probably doesn't make much sense to most people, how much I care for Noah. It doesn't really make much sense in my mind, since I don't know anything about him. Where did he go to high school? When did he have his first kiss? What's his favorite color?

I knew nothing about this man! There's no reason that I should be so attracted to him. Right? Then why does it feel like I'm literally always being drawn to him? This must be some messed up trick or something. There's no point in chasing after someone who will probably just end up hurting me in the end. But I already hurt him... maybe I'm the problem.

Shaking my head, I sighed while walking into the classroom in front of me. It had been a few days since I've seen Noah, I was hoping to see him today. It didn't really surprise me when I didn't see him in our American Studies class. It was still upsetting, but I knew I had no reason to be upset. I did this, I forced him away. This was all my fault, I had no reason to be upset.

When class was finally over, I silently walked out of the classroom. Just as I was about to walk into my next class, I felt my body being turned around. I was then being pushed up against the wall by a short curly haired girl.

"What the hell?" I asked while staring down at her hazel eyes.

"Why did you have to hurt him?"

"Who?"

"Noah!" The girl basically yelled, which made multiple students walking by stare at us.

Gently pushing her off of me, I started to walk into the classroom when she stopped me again. "Who even are you? This isn't really any of your business anyway."

"This is so my business! Noah has become my really good friend and he doesn't deserve this! He's the first person who hasn't treated me differently since I got to this campus. He only wanted you to trust him, the way he trusted you!"

Shoving her off of me, I glared down at her while folding my arms over my chest. "You still didn't say who you are."

"I'm your future wedding planner!"

"What?" I asked while giving a hard laugh. "I'm not getting married. Ever."

The girl rolled her eyes before she started poking my chest with her red fingernail. "I know you're going to marry Noah one day. I have almost like a six sense for things like this. Trust me, you two need each other. You need to make things right with him Wes! You really screwed up."

With that she started to walk away when someone yelled, "Francine!" I watched her give me one final look before walking off.

What the hell was that about? Turning around, I started to walk into the classroom before stopping. Screw class, I thought while turning around and walking away. Maybe that Francine girl was right, not about the wedding. I can't imagine getting married, or finding someone I'd really want to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe she was right that I needed to make things right, at least apologize for calling him a slut. He didn't deserve to be called something so cruel.