Epilogue: Wes/ Noah

A/N: Here it is, the final chapter of the Sex Ed series! Thank you to everyone who read all of the books throughout the past few months. Since I'm not ready to let go of these characters, I'm going to be writing a book after this one that will have all of the characters in it. (No idea what the name will be, probably will not start on it for a while). The book is going to be focused around Perry and Aaron's wedding, taking place a few years after where My Guardian Angel ended. Thank you again for reading! :)
UPDATE: The final book in the Sex Ed series is called Troubled Soul

Wes

"Mom, dad, you really didn't have to do this," Noah said while looking up at the house in awe.

Phoebe and Hank simply smiled as they also looked at the house in front of us. "I know we didn't have to, we wanted to," Hank said with a smile.

"Plus, I don't want my granddaughter growing up basically in one room."

"I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you," I said while Noah wiped tears off of his cheeks.

The fact that my in laws had bought us a house, was un real. It was a beautiful house too, a cute two story with a great yard. "This is our wedding present to you guys," Hank said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "We don't want you to repay us."

"No, I can't just let you buy us a house. Please let us repay you." Hank simply rolled his eyes while ruffling my hair.

"Learn to accept a gift Wes. You've been paying us back for the apartment, don't worry about this. This is the house we want you guys to raise that little girl in. Plus, I think it's big enough in case you want to have any more kids."

I couldn't help but laugh as Noah was then pulling me into the house. Everything about it was amazing, I was still in shock. "Oh my god," Noah suddenly said as he ran into the kitchen. "Look at this! This kitchen is amazing!"

Walking into the room, I looked around while smiling. "How many brownies are you going to make here?"

"So many," he happily said as he rubbed his hands together.

When we finished the house tour, Phoebe and Hank went back to our apartment to help us move what little furniture we had. We definitely needed to go shopping. Even though it was a little bare, this house was still ours. We would be filling our love with it, as well as our daughter.

"Thanks again for helping," I said while giving Phoebe and Hank a hug.

"No problem. Make sure you get that nursery ready, that little girl will be here before you know it!" Phoebe happily said before she turned back to her son.

After they got into their car, we waved while watching them drive away. I then noticed a car pulling into the house next to us, watching as two people got out. The guy looked over and noticed us, grabbing the woman's hand and walking towards us.

"We're meeting our first neighbor!" Noah happily whispered, making me chuckle.

The guy walked up to us, a smile on his face. He had pretty thick brown hair, with matching brown eyes. "Hey, are you guys the new neighbors?"

"We are. I'm Wes Yeager, and this is my husband Noah," I said while shaking the guy's hand.

"Nice to meet you," the guy said while shaking Noah's hand. "I'm Michael Edwards, this is my wife Hannah."

After shaking her hand, I smiled while resting my arm on Noah's waist. "It's really nice to meet both of you," Noah said with a happy smile. "Have you lived here long?"