Nine: Wes

Running my hands over my tired face, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was very dishoveled and sticking up in random directions, from Noah's little fingers. His new favorite thing was to run his fingers through my hair, which I honestly loved. It was nice having someone always be so close, and just knowing that someone is always there. I never thought I would be so okay with having someone in my life like this. I definitely never thought I would be wanting to live with someone else. After what happened in the bathroom, I didn't want anything to happen to Noah.

After doing my business, I wandered down the hallway and walked back into Noah's room. We had decided to spend the night at his house, since his parents all but begged us not to leave. That was still something I wasn't used to- parents. Phoebe and Hank were treating me like a son, something I didn't really like.

These people had no idea who I was, they knew nothing about me. It didn't seem to matter though, because they didn't treat me or Noah any different. I may be okay with having Noah in my life, but having two people actually act like parents would take some time.

As I walked into the room, I instantly looked over to the bed. Noah was flipping through multiple books that he didn't seem to notice me. "What are you reading?" I asked while sitting next to him on the bed. He jumped from my voice, his brown eyes instantly looking up at me. A smile then spread across his face as he held the book out.

Looking down, I realized he was holding a yearbook practically in my face. "This was little fetus Noah freshman year," he said while pointing to a picture. "Then sophomore year," he said while picking up another book. "Oh and this is junior, when I grew my hair out. Ooo and this is senior, when I cut all that hair off."

Smiling, I leaned closer to him while staring at the pictures. I wrapped my left arm around his smaller body as my nose nuzzled his ear. I listened to him tell me all about high school, and basically everything that happened in those four years. His voice was like velvet, I could listen to him all day.

"I liked little fetus Noah," I said as he rested his head on my chest. "You were pretty cute."

"Am I not cute anymore?" He asked while looking up at me with a pouty expression. He had a hint of a smile on his face, which also made me smile.

"Now you're sexy," I whispered into his ear as he shivered. "You didn't have to show me all these yearbooks you know."

He nodded before shutting the books. "I know, but I wanted to. I want you to know everything about me."

I suddenly felt bad, since I really haven't told him anything about me. Well, he knew about Justin and my parents. Those were the two biggest things that had happened in my life so far. But he's right, he should know everything about me.

I watched as he gave me a gentle smile before getting off the bed. He then put the yearbooks away, before looking through some clothes. He was getting a pair of pajama pants out as he said, "I don't think any of my clothes will fit you. I'll a little shorter than you are."

"It's fine," I said while standing up. I then started un zipping my jeans while saying, "I can sleep in my boxers."

I could feel his eyes on me as I slowly undressed, which was actually making me nervous. Even though we've slept together twice, it was still nerve wracking to have his eyes stare at me. I felt so vulnerable with him looking at me like that.

When my pants were off, I folded them before looking back up at him. He was still staring at me, before he slipped his pajama pants on. He then slowly took his shirt off before coming over and standing in front of me.