Three: Noah/ Wes

Noah 

Ever since the night I burned my finger, I seemed to be in a daze. Nothing really seemed to matter, because I obviously screwed up with Wes. I wasn't sure what I had done, but it must've been something bad for Wes to basically kick me out. It was bugging me because I didn't know what to do.

Deciding to do what I do best, I made a huge batch of extra chocolatety cookies and started to walk over to Wes' dorm. Hopefully he wouldn't kick me out... if I even found out where his room was. He only took me to the kitchen part of his dorm, and unfortunately I had no idea where his room was.

Once I got to his dorm, I slipped inside when a group of guys walked out. I then had to walk to every single room, looking at the names on the door. When I finally found his room, my feet were hurting and I was so hungry I almost a cookie. Before I could knock, my body was being shoved down the hallway.

Looking up, my heart sunk when I saw Keenan staring at me. I had hooked up with him the first day of college. No, I'm not a hoe, just got a little lonely. It was a mistake and I had told him immediately after, something he didn't like. Now he would show up every now and then, just to start shit.

"Well well, finally back huh?"

"Go away Keenan. I already told you I was done with you."

With that I walked back towards Wes' door and knocked, before Keenan shoved me into the wall.

"You're such a dick Noah. Why did you let me fuck you, if you didn't even want this to go anywhere? Or are you just a little whore?"

"I'm not a whore!" I said as my cheeks turned pink when a guy walked by, giving me a weird look. Looking back at Keenan, I gave him a look before saying, "It was a mistake okay? Go find someone else to dick around with and leave me alone."

Keenan seemed to get even more upset, since he started to walk closer to my body. "I'm pretty sure he said leave him alone."

Turning to my right, I saw Wes outside of his door. He was glaring at Keenan, who glared right back. Keenan looked down at me before shaking his head. "Fine, take this little whore." With that he walked away, making me release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

When I turned back towards Wes, I frowned while seeing him giving me a disappointed look. "Wes, that wasn't what it looked like. I'm not... I'm not a whore."

"I never thought you were." With that he started to turn back into his room.

"Wait!"

Running over to him, I watched as he crossed his arms over his chest. He leaned against the door frame, looking down at me with those amazing eyes.

"I uhm... I just wanted to apologize." I then held the cookies out to him, who looked confused as he raised an eyebrow.

"Apologize for what?"

That was a good question, what exactly was I apologizing for? "I'm not sure if I did something the other night, you know when I burnt my finger."

"Is your finger okay?"

"Oh, yeah." Holding my finger up, I showed off the tape I currently had around it. "It's fine. That's not what I'm worried about. I... I'm sorry if I said or did anything to hurt you."

Wes stared at me for what seemed like forever before he sighed and looked down at the ground. "You didn't do anything Noah."

"Are you sure? Because I was kind of getting that vibe."

He sighed as he turned around and walked into his room, running his hands through his hair. He then sat down onto his bed, staring down at his feet. Not really knowing what to do, I walked into the room and quietly shut the door behind me.