Chapter 7

Time had passed by since Jordan left and Raphael came to check on me. I didn't pay much attention to Raphael as I was still trying to get over the fact that Jordan had kissed me and agreed to be my personal attendant. I tried acting like nothing special had happened, but the smile that was plastered on my face spoke otherwise.

Raphael asked how I did it and I explained in the calmest and cleanest way possible of what happened. I didn't want Raphael knowing how I got him to agree and how Jordan shook my entire world with just a small show of passion. That was going to be my little secret, a promise that things were going to get even more amazing than it already was. I just couldn't wait for it.

It was obvious. I was so happy that my heart wouldn't stop thumping loudly, and my body wouldn't stop trembling. The mere memory of his hot breath touching my skin as his warm lips made contact with mine made me desire more. It was awesome, and perfect, and out of this world, and so much more!

I didn't even need to point out that I was half hard just from a plain kiss. Humiliating, yes. There was a first time for everything and this was mine. Jordan made me want more from him, made me desire him like I had never desired another person before. He didn't even use his tongue yet I felt like I was being consumed, devoured. I'd have taken care of it, if it weren't for the fact that I was too stunned to even move. Hell, if I just concentrated, I might even get off without any friction. That's how much that little kiss affected me.

"Yo, Eric. Sorry for coming two hours late. I tried calling but no one was answering, so I had to come over. God knows what you'll do in your current situation. Oh, and I had to do last minute revisions for some documents and - what's with the creepy smile?" Elaine said, walking inside my house like she owned it. Her brows shot up in question as she eyed me silently. I ignored her, patting my cheeks to brush away the urge to smile.

Seriously, I was like an idiot.

"Eric, you are an idiot." Thank you for pointing that out, Elaine. "Mind telling me why you look like you just won the lottery?"

I would've come back with a snappy reply but my brain was being stupid and refused to come up with one. Not to mention that my body had also started refusing my orders in an attempt to stay in that dream-like state. Man, I needed more self-control. I should take after the man that made me feel like this. After how I acted, I'm surprised he just got away with a kiss.

Finally, I took control of my eyes and glanced at Elaine, surprised to find her sitting next to me on the couch where Jordan and I had negotiated.

When did she get there, I didn't know. She was just entering the room and now she's sitting right next to me. Weird.

"Hello! Earth to Eric. Come in, Eric? Has your brain finally died in that head of yours?" Elaine called out, scooting closer to me as she did so.

I glared at her, irritated that she was destroying my little fantasy world with her annoying voice. Damn, I needed more time there but I was being pulled into reality. She saw my glare and smiled at me innocently, like she always did when we were younger. Not this time, baby sister. You're not getting away without a fight.

"Shut up, Elaine. I just couldn't digest what had just happened." I answered, my cheeks heating up as I returned to the memory of our kiss. Next time, I'm getting more than just a kiss to my lips. He'll be kissing me all the way to the tip of my toes and worship me like I was a goddamned miracle.

Leaving me unsatisfied like this is unheard of.

"Yeah, and what happened? You called me while I was working to come up with a plan B, yet you act like whatever is in your head is more important. Concentrate, stupid. We need to reel in this guy." She cried out, crossing her legs as she leaned back on the couch. "One more thing. Why the hell aren't you dressed yet? Any reason you might want to share? I can practically see Big Brother Jr. over there and that's something no little sister should ever see."