Chapter 12

Author's Note: 

I'm baack!~ Missed me? I bet you guys did. *laughs evilly* I bet you guys are stabbing your pillow and thinking it's me coz I kept you on edge with the last chapter. Bwahahaha!!

Anyway, let's get to the main point. This is dedicated to you, FlutterBlackWings, for being such an amazing reader! You don't know how much it means to me that you continued on with my second book! Agh, I could just hug you right now! 

Hahaha. Sadly, I can't. *sigh*

On a side note, let us begin with the next dedication. I'm happy to announce to everyone that Chapter 13 will be dedicated to ... TWiStFaTe. Yeah, girl! It's all yours. Take it, just take it and never look back! 

And, one more thing, if I managed to overlook you in dedicating a page, I'm sorry. I don't keep track of those who vote my story (coz I'm kinda a lazy bum) since Wattpad can only hold so much info. Plus, I'm trying my best to be fair to everyone who took the effort to vote and comment on the chapters. -__-

That's all!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

My heart stopped when I had realized what had just slipped past my lips. Oh God! What have I done? Why did I just blurt out something that could potentially ruin our relationship? I was just in the middle of thinking if I loved him and then, I do something like this! 

What the fuck?

I pulled away from Jordan like he was on fire, mortified at what he'd say to me after I did my act of stupidity. It's not like I didn't mean it. I do like him, I like him more than Riley, but I guess I was too proud to admit I had fallen in love with a man so far down the beauty food chain. Plus, said man was an asshole when we first met and didn't swoon over me like all the others did.

I tried to tear myself away, just run up to my room and mull things over. But, my body had other ideas. Instead of completely getting him off of me like my head wanted to, I was only able to take two steps from him while my arms slid down and grabbed his forearms. Damn body! Why can't you listen to me? This is for our own good.

I averted my eyes from Jordan's grey ones, my heart beating so quickly I thought it would explode from the speed. If the ground could swallow me right now, I'd promise to give my soul to the devil just to avoid this awkwardness. My head was spinning, the feeling of shame building up in my heavy chest. This is not good, this is so not good. I am royally and officially fucked.

What the hell was I thinking? Eric, you idiot. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

FUCK!

"Ah." I said without thinking, my eyes still unable to look into Jordan's. I had to come up with something and that something should be believable that even a baby would accept it as the truth. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It was a joke, you see. Yeah, a joke. Me and Elaine made a bet, and I lost. So - so, that's why I said that. Don't take it so seriously. You're freaking me out."

I took a quick glance at him, gauging his reactions to what I had just said. Passing it off as a joke or a bet was a stupid idea, but it's all I came up with at the moment. And I would work with anything just to save my tiny shred of dignity. However, it was obvious that I was only lying. Somehow, after meeting with Jordan, lying to him was harder than swallowing two buckets of staples. Harder than swallowing two buckets of staples, damn it!