Chapter 16

Author's Note:

Hey, guys. Ummm. Hmm. Lately, I can't seem to find the words I want to say up here. Oh, how about this.

Please do comment down below what you want their baby's gender to be. Let's just take a little poll vote. Remember, your vote counts. 

Or somewhere along those lines. -__-

Plus, HANBH will be ending soon and Robbie's story will begin. After Robbie's story, I have one last story for this series. Hopefully, I don't lose sight of how I want them to go by.

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to kawaii-usachan for reading, voting, and commenting. Ugh, you don't know how much it makes me smile to see you do all three. Hahaha. Thanks so much for that! ^_^

As for the next dedication, I'll be giving it to *drum roll please* ... JJDaemon! Thank you so, so much for the votes and reads. Hahaha. The next chapter is all for you!

That's all.

yaoiChibi out! Please~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"What the fuck was that?"

I cringed at the angry tone he had used on me, the familiar feeling of fear crawling up my skin as I remembered the outburst he had with Michael. Okay, so it wasn't a bright idea to let my eyes wander to another man's. Bad move on my part. My bad. 

"Look, before you go ballistic on me, hear me out." I started, swallowing the huge lump that was forming in my throat. Jordan was furious as he looked at me, his eyes sharper than the last time he was angry. "I was just using the guy as a target. Nothing else. It's just that it's been so easy to get you to do what I say, not that I think it's a bad thing, but I needed someone who was reluctant. The guy means nothing, Jordan. That's why you should calm the fuck down and stop scaring the shit out of me."

My lips trembled from the intensity of his glare, but my heart soared. Jordan, jealous? That's like saying the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean is a huge body of water called the Indian Ocean. I can't believe he's going crazy from someone as insignificant as that guy. Hell, I didn't even know the bastard's name.

"Then, why now? Why pull this stunt off on your last job?" Jordan seethed, his fists clenching on top of his knees. His eyes were still on me, but the intensity of the glare had lessened. Thank goodness. I would've gouged his eyes out if he had kept it up. 

"Jordan, it's the last job. I want everything done correctly. And you spouting nonsense like this is kind of stupid. So, stop it. What I do want that mouth of yours to spout is the reason why you're acting like a total idiot with the silent guess what I'm thinking from the expressions on my face game." I stood up, walking in front of him. My hands were on my hips as I stood firmly, ignoring the numbness my legs were feeling. 

I would have asked him to help, but the menacing glare I was giving would lose its meaning. 

"What are you talking about?" He stalled, averting his eyes from mine. It was so obvious that he was trying to feign innocence. Do I look stupid or something to him? I'm pregnant, not losing my brain cells.

Jordan remained silent, his face was going back to that blank mask he was using on me quite often. It hurt to know that he had something he wasn't happy about and that something was regarding me.