Chapter 8

"I don't know what you're planning, but I'm not going to play along." Jordan grabs both my arms and tears me off him. He takes a step back and inhales deeply, his brows furrowed as he calms his breathing.

I pouted, umimpressed that he still had the will power to pull off something like that. Come on. I'm practically begging to be in your bed and this is how you deal with it? Jordan is definitely stupid. Jordan, you idiot. But, I forgive him so long as he gives me what I want.

"I'm not planning anything. I just want you. Is that so bad?" I tried again, my voice sugary sweet as I reach for his arm. He didn't pull away and I took that as a good sign. I knew he wasn't going to go down without a fight. This is Jordan, for goodness sake. What was I expecting?

He lets out another deep breath before looking down at me, his eyes spelling his defeat. No way was I letting this one go. I curved my shoulders just a bit so that the shirt would hollow, tempting him with the sight of my smooth chest. No one was immune to that move right there. It was deadlier than when a busty woman did that and he should thank me that I graced him with that sight.

I smile slowly, silently cheering with the way I was attacking so smoothly. I didn't even flinch when I saw the sneer on his face. It was so obvious that Jordan was getting affected from the small sight of my skin, his body tensing from the desires he was desperately trying to reel in. That face he had on was nothing but a mask.

Nuh-uh-uh, baby. You're dealing with Eric Giordanio and I always get what I want. Always.

Well, not always. Riley was the exception and that's why I'm here. That's why you should be thankful, you little ingrate! If I wasn't healing a broken heart, I wouldn't be seducing you in the first place.

"It is." He finally answered, his grey eyes glinting in the light. I had almost mistaken them as crystals from the way they shone in the morning light. "I know you're up to something. Such a quick change of heart just because I saved you from a pervert is close to impossible. I'm sure someone else has helped you in situations like those, yet you act like this towards me. It's strange, if you ask me. So, if you're just looking for a good fuck, I suggest you find someone else. I don't whore myself out to those I work for."

I bit in a smile. Damn it. This man is just right for me. How could I have thought that he was nothing more as a pain in the ass? To refuse me, ME of all people is considered a miracle in itself. And this man is just full of surprises.

Slowly, I slid my hand up towards his shoulder, digging my nails on his skin. He grimaced at the gesture and glared at me, his hand trying to pull me away. Heh. Like hell I'd ever let go. This was my chance to attack at his weakest point. But if he really wants me to let go, he'll have to promise to kiss my balls.

Stupid bastard.

"Okay, you caught me. I am looking for a good fuck. And, right now, there's no one else I want more than you. Just give in already. I know you want me as well." I scratched down his arm, red marks surfacing.

He moaned loudly, making me smile at the effect I had on him.

I reached for his other arm and did the same thing, watching him closely as he tried to even out his breathing. Was it just me or was this man a closet masochist or something?

"You did well in acting like you didn't give a fuck about me. I really believed that there was one human out in this world that I had no effect on and that human was you. Then, you come here in my home, catching a glimpse of my wonderful self coming out from a hot bath. That's when you slipped up and I caught you."

The hard stare he gave me sent waves of shudders through my entire body. This man, Jordan - wait, what was his last name? Did I even ask for it? Damn. I was too caught up with the man himself to worry about details like that. I'll ask after I've tamed him.