Chapter 8.5

Author's Note:

Okay. So, here's the deal. Originally, I didn't plan to further Eric and Jordan's one-day sexcapade. I mean, honestly, I was pretty embarrassed when I re-read CHAPTER 8. The sex scene looked like one of those you'd find in a smut or erotica book. (No offense to those who enjoy reading and writing it. It was fun, personally, but looking at it and realizing I was the one who did it really put some colors in my cheeks.) 

And then, I received positive comments so I was pretty pumped with that. Of course, one of them told me they wanted to know their day in bed and so I thought 'why not?'. 

So, this brings us here. I'm just going to do one round of sex since I can be pretty detailed when it comes to erotic stuff. And, one chapter (which is about 4,000 words) isn't enough to cover it. Oh, and this is gonna be like one of those extra chapters or restricted versions here on Wattpad. The only difference is that I won't remove it from the actual story so you guys won't need to search for it everywhere.

Why'd I do this? I love you guys, that's why.

And one last thing.

This is dedicated to the person who wanted to see it, GreyBoots. She's so awesome, go and check her profile ^_^

Unfortunately, there are two others I wanted to dedicate this as well but Wattpad only accepted one so I'll just dedicate the next chapters to them. That's why, Lilly_B_L TWHiddleston23 please forgive me if I couldn't add you guys above. I promise you guys are just as awesome and, because I find you awesome, I'll give you guys your own chapters as a Thank You!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Exhausted.

That's what I'm feeling right now.

It's 9:11 am. The sun is hot outside, the birds are singing, and I was panting like I had just ran for my life.

After that quickie, I realized that if I were to be satisfied by this bear of mine, I needed to think of a way to have fun with his body without getting him to release so quickly. It's pretty understandable why he was fast, considering I was the one who took his first cherry-popper.

He was still trying to recover. Probably not believing that he had released so quick that it could beat the speed of light. Nah, I'm just joking. It was impressive how he didn't just let it go when I first put him in. And to that, I say good job.

"Sorry, I was just caught off guard." He mumbled under his breath, his voice breathy and his puffs of air softer. His arm covered his eyes as he laid  there and tried to catch his breath. "I don't usually cum this fast."

I hummed in response, rolling my eyes before pushing myself off of him. My legs felt like jelly as I stood up, hissing loudly when I felt his flaccid member slide out. Honestly, I was still seriously aroused. Hell, my aching member was flat on my stomach as I stood and eyed Jordan on the bed.

I wanted more. More and, unfortunately, Jordan wasn't up for more yet. He needed rest and I needed release, so how was I going to deal with that? Plus, I needed to find a solution to his quick release problem. Something that wouldn't hurt him and was going to make him last as long as I wanted.

Wait. Didn't I receive one of those rings for submissives as a gift from Raphael? What do they call those? Damn. I just wasn't into such stuff so I never bothered to know what it was called. Nevertheless, I was told that it could help me when I needed to prolong release. That should be of help right now.