Chapter 11

Author's Note:

Yey! I feel better already! Thanks to all those who showed their concern. You guys really touched my heart! You know what, I'm feeling generous today. Just take it already, take my two bags of jumbo m&m's. You guys deserve it! Hahahaha ^_^

Now, on to bigger things! 

This is dedicated to ohhhhh_snap for voting so much on this story! Man, you really made me smile with all your votes! My heart's just leaping out for joy~

Anyway, here's another round of who's going to be dedicated for the next chapter. And, by unanimous vote, the winner is *let's give a hand to the others who voted as well* FlutterBlackWings! Yep, it's all yours.

I'd give you an M&M jumbo bag, too. If I could, you know. I've also seen you on Loving A Liar, so this is a belated thanks for reading both of my books! You are helluva awesome~

And, that's it. 

yaoiChibi out. Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I knew you were disgusting but never like this." Elaine asked, her face showing her complete and utter disgust with me. Her brow raised up as she stared at me, her arms crossed across her busty chest. "Please tell me that this is a part of your medication. Or else I'll throw everything in the trash."

I looked at her, a slice of pizza in my mouth as I was in the process of chowing down my fourth slice of the third pizza for the day. My mouth chomping down on the slice with renewed vigor, the different flavors exploding in my mouth igniting my taste buds in another mind-blowing food-orgasm.

Delicious.

"What? It's just pizza, Elaine. Don't be stupid. Can't I have a fourth slice of pizza on my day off?" I said, licking my lips to clean it from the remnants of crumbs that fell off from the slice of bread. Pizza is bread, right? 

She released a small sound from her throat, like a mixture of a grunt and groan. Her eyes watching me carefully as I took another blissful bite of my pizza. And as if she couldn't take anymore, she grabbed the slice from my hands, along with the box, and placed it next to her. 

"What the fuck, Elaine? Give it back! I was eating that. Give it. I'm hungry." I whined, reaching for the box that was on her far left. She was pushing it further on the couch with her hand, making sure it was far from my reach.

I was getting irritated, my chest burning in irritation as my stomach growled for more pizza. I was seriously still hungry, even after having two whole boxes of pizza to myself. Two whole boxes of pizza. Of course, I found it weird. But, I usually had hungry spells like this whenever I was stressed or depressed. The only problem was that I wasn't close to feeling any of the either. I'd say I was more relaxed than I'd ever been. 

The only conclusion I had was the fact that I might've been hungrier than usual.

"Elaine, give it. Now." I continued reaching for my pizza box, crossing over her lap as I tried to stretch my arm impossibly. I would've gotten further if it wasn't for the fact that she had a death grip on my shoulder that completely immobilized me and hindering me from getting any further. "Elaine. Now!"

"No way." She said, pushing me back harshly so that I landed on my ass. It was a good thing the couch was really soft, or else it would've hurt. I didn't feel like getting angry right now, despite my increasing irritation. "This is the third pizza already, Eric. Third! That's a pretty big deal concerning a health freak like you. And anyway, where's Jordan? Why is he even allowing you to eat something so unhealthy?"