Chapter 13

Author's Note:

Hey, everybody! How're you all?

Me, bored as hell. What with all my papers passed, I just seem loose up top. Oh, and I looked at the calendar today. *sigh* Valentine's day is on Friday and it's just another bitter reminder that I have remained single for the last 20 years of my life. So wasted!

But, you know what would be an awesome idea? Why don't we band together and form a club for those who have no partners! We can call it We're Single and We're Happy! Hahaha~ Nah, just kidding. I'm just too bitter :(

Bwahaha! Not!  As if I could feel bitter over being single! It's like saying guys can't fall in love with other guys, ya know! How absurd :P

Anyway, this is for TWiStFaTe! Thank you so much for voting and commenting on LAL and this baby right here! Hahaha. I hope you go on and join that competition! Let's all hope you win!~

As for the next chapter, it will be dedicated to ... BookCrazzy.  You are awesome!~ Ohohoho! I offer the next chapter to you for being an awesome reader! Hahaha~

That's about it!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Well, s'bout time you 'fessed up. I'm not blind or deaf, cutie pie. I've been hearing you moan and call out this bastard's name during the last six jobs. Plus, you comin' out with blue bruises and red hickeys wasn't exactly hidin' anything, babycakes." Raphael mused, a playful smirk on his lips as he sipped his tea with his pinky up. God, I know I'm into Jordan and said vastard is a man, but even that seemed gay to me.

I squeezed Jordan's hand seeking his warmth. Truthfully, I was nervous with confessing everything. Our relationship was one thing, but admitting I was carrying a little Jordan was going to be a hurdle that could potentially end in bloodbath. For Jordan, of course. Hell, it was his damn fault. He had the brains to know that unprotected sex was going to end up with me looking like I had eaten a whole watermelon. But, I guess the head between his legs won whatever internal argument he had going on.

"Well, I kind of expected you guys would somehow end up together. Eric was way too involved with Jordan that it bordered on obsessive. Just a fun fact for nurse-y over here." Elaine smirked, eyeing me with a devilish glint. I studied her as she crossed her legs, sitting back on the couch in a relaxed manner while Raphael continued drinking his tea. "But, to call us over for such a simple matter like this is kind of strange, you know. I'm guessing there's more to this than the we've gotten together as a couple thing. So, spill."

I heard Jordan click his tongue in an amused manner, his face still sporting that bored mask like it was his favorite expression. Really. This man was just as indifferent as the first day I met him. Couldn't he be a little more disturbed by this? I would've felt less nervous about this if he showed a little more emotions. Damn hormones! Making me crumble from something as stupid like this.

"Yeah. Elaine's right. What else're you guys hiding?" Raphael asked after finally ending his pinky-lifting tea-sip. I noticed Elaine had sharpened her gaze at us, her eyes travelling from my cracking face and Jordan's expressionless one.

Unconsciously, my hand slid down my torso and rested on my stomach. My nerves were really rattling and the urge to throw up everything I had for breakfast was taking over my head. Ugh! I think I was feeling sick. Not a good day to have peanut butter and hard-boiled eggs sandwich today. But, as always, I had an anchor to pull me from my daily musings. Jordan's arm that rested on my shoulder pulled me closer to him, his other hand squeezing my hand in his. And I instinctively knew this was the perfect moment to talk. This was it. No other way around it.