Chapter 15

Author's Note:

So... Hi there. Ugh. I really have nothing to say, so I'll just get to it. -__-

ANYWAY, this is for potatospluscheese for reading and voting for my baby, HANBH. I bow down to your tolerance. Hahaha. I hope you continue reading and not get sick of it. Like I am. Nah, just kidding.

Or am I? Hahaha.

Next dedication will be up for kawaii-usachan for leaving her thoughts at the bottom of the chapters and reading my baby. T^T You make me happy with everything that you've written so I offer the next chapter as a sacrifice to your awesome-ness. *kneels on one leg*

That's all!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Jordan, I'm feeling heavy." I muttered as I got out of the car, Jordan holding me very carefully. "I think I feel sick. Can we go home and just sleep? Dr. Luscie did say I'd be feeling lethargic and sick. Plus, I don't even feel like working."

I wrapped Jordan's arm with both of my own, holding on to him for support. It was getting harder and harder to walk by myself these past few days. I'd feel so lazy that unless Jordan wasn't around, I wouldn't be able to get up to grab something to eat.

Six months. I've been walking around like I had eaten a whole watermelon for six months. I've never felt so awful in my entire life and my emotions have been a complete mess. Seriously, I don't even recognize myself anymore. 

I used to be this pompous hot piece of ass, everyone wanted a piece of me and would stop at nothing to get me. Now, I look like a monster. It's so awful looking at myself that I try taking down the mirrors in the house. Jordan, being the ever-caring lover, would stop me just before I hurt both me and the baby from carrying such heavy stuff.  He'd stand behind me, his hands roaming all over my stomach as he whispers sweet nothings. I'd hear him say that I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen, that no one could compare to me, and that my baby was lucky to have such a perfect mom.

Mom. A mom. In three months, I'll go back to my usual self and my little baby in Jordan's arms. I can see us fussing all over him, taking turns in changing nappies. And the moment I'm waiting for with all my heart, my baby's first word. I'm praying it'll be mama just like Jacob. But then, I have Jordan by my side and the fist word could very much be dada. We'll just have to wait for that, now won't we?

"Come on, baby. This will be your last job, anyway, and the next two years are for your recuperation as well as the baby's." Jordan cooed, adjusting the bag strap that he carried with his other shoulder. He looked down at me, a small smile on his lips as he kisses my forehead lovingly. "God, you're so beautiful."

I huffed, glaring playfully at him as I pouted. He was just sweet-talking me to working without any complaints. I would've fallen for it any other day, but there was a reason why I was acting up and it had nothing to do with this job. It had to do with the photographer.

"So, you guys really did it, huh." An annoying voice greeted us just as we reached my dressing room. I cringed, feeling the familiar feeling of anger flow through my veins. This man should just drop dead right now. Literally, drop dead. 

The bastard had an arm around another familiar face, probably another famous male model. He was wearing a black V-neck shirt, silver accessories hanging from his neck in an attempt to look flashy but only ended up making him look stupid. He had a black fedora hat on his stupid head, his ears pierced with shining crystals. Black leather pants and no shoes. Yep, he was barefoot and it positively made him look even more unbearable.