"Well You Try Saying No To That Face."

Where she would sleep. That's the one thing that didn't cross John's mind when he invited Angelique to stay. 221A was Mrs. Hudson's flat. All of the bedrooms in 221B were taken. And 221C was riddled with black mold.

"Oh, I....um...I didn't actually think of that...um...you can just have my bed I suppose." he offered. "No, John I couldn't impose on you like that. I'll take the couch. I don't mind, honestly." she replied. "My bed is big enough for two people. Honestly you could sleep in the same bed and not even have to look at each other all night." interrupted Sherlock. John gave Sherlock the 'Don't even think about it' look. It was nice of Sherlock to offer to share his bed, but John didn't like the idea of his little sister and best friend in the same bed. Sure she was a grown woman, but he was still protective over her.

Cause you see, John's and Angelique's childhood wasn't the best. But they always knew they could count on one another. Angelique always helped John when he needed it, the least he could do for her was offer his bed to her. He would sleep on the ground if it meant she would have a bed to sleep in.

"Angel, I insist. Take my bed and I'll sleep on he sofa." pleaded John. "John, it's fine. I'm a soldier. I've slept in worse places then on a sofa." she reassured. "I'm a soldier too, thought."  argued John. "Then you know just as well as I do that if we had even an armchair to sleep in it was like manna from heaven. Besides, my stay is temporary. I'm only staying until I can get a flat of my own." She put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile. "The sofa will do for now John."

John tried to think up an argument or valid reason for her to take his bed, but he couldn't ignore the look in her eye. Why does she always use that pouty look. No one could say no to her when she did that. "Alright, fine. You win."

"Really John, you're gonna let your little sister sleep on the sofa when she's just come home from Afghanistan?" interrupted Lestrade. "Well you try saying no to that face."  replied John.

Angelique smiled triumphantly. She knew John would never say no to her when she used her infamous pouty face. "Well then, let's get you settled in shall we?" said Mrs. Hudson. "Now you sit down, dear. I'll make you a nice cuppa while you rest your leg for a bi-"

"DAMN MY LEG! Sorry, I am so sorry. Its just that this old thing gets in the way sometimes. A cup of tea would be very nice."

"And one for me as well Mrs. Hudson." interrupted Sherlock. "She's not your housekeeper, Sherlock." said Angelique. "Then why is she making you one?"

"Because she offered, I didn't rudely order her to make one." she snapped back. Sherlock was dumbfounded. He smiled slightly. "I like her already."