AUTHOR'S GOODBYE

And that's it!

Heartache on The Big Screen has finally come to an end.

There is never enough words for how grateful I am that you all stopped by and decided you wanted to read this book and take Kyle and Rayna's journey with me. Thank you for all the lovely comments and all the votes! Your continuous support has been nothing but appreciated. 

I'm now going to address frequently asked questions about the future of this book.

SEQUEL:

Unfortunately there will be no sequel to this book. I don't want to drag out Kyle and Rayna's story any longer because I feel like this is a perfect way to end it. Who knows maybe in the future I will decide to write on, but not right now. 

BONUS CHAPTERS:

There will be bonus chapters!!!! But that can only happen if enough of you want one. Please leave a comment or a vote if you want a bonus chapter and below I will give you options. I will write a total of two bonus chapters and the choices are:

- Kyle's POV. You can pick a chapter for me to write about or I can write a total different chapter in his view.

- Kyle and Rayna's future.

- The day Kyle told Rayna that he got his first movie role. 

Please leave an inline comment of which one you would prefer.

NEW BOOKS:

Since this story is finished I have two books I will start working on. If you want to read anymore of my works please do! I promise you'll enjoy it.

The first novel is a more light hearted one meant for laughs and cute moments. It's called KIDNAP MY HEART and it is currently on my page with three chapters ready to be read. Here's the blurb:

Five United

Two words, eleven letters, millions of fans.

Five United is taking over the world, literally. With five really hot and dreamy members, they've got the whole female population worshipping under their feet.

Raleigh Johnson is just as bad as the rest of them. She's falling hard for the lead singer (like every other girl in the world) and suddenly nothing else in the world is more important that going to see them in concert.

When the six finally meet, Raleigh expects to see nice and caring guys, but instead she's greeted with four un-enthusiastic guys, and one cocky lead singer.

So what does Raleigh do? She stares at them, with a shake of her head and produces a sassy comment, which does not go unnoticed by the guys because that may have been the first time the lead singer has actually produced a real smile.

So what do the four other band members do? They kidnap her, and ask her to help out the lead singer.

What does she do instead? Well she kidnap's his heart.

--

The next book has a more serious tone to it. It does feature light hearted moments though. I highly recommend reading this one because I'm happy with the storyline. This is called DISCOVERING HIM. Here's the blurb:

When Macyn Taylor entered her senior year of High School, she expected a drama free year. She expected her crush to finally learn her name, her best friends to be the usual awesome people they are, and she expected her perfect attendance record to still be in tact by the time graduation rolled around.

What she didn't expect was for her crush to still not know her name (besides the fact that he's her twin brother's best friend), her guy best friend to have a crush on her and for her perfect attendance record to be ruined.

Enter, Evan Winters. The bad boy of Southport High School. He's the rival of the Taylor twins and seems to only have one mission in life; and that's to annoy the hell out of Macyn.

As if Macyn's first week back couldn't get any worse, something happens between them at the infamous back to school party, resulting in Macyn questioning her life and Evan questioning his feelings.

Slowly, Macyn finds herself wondering more about the boy she's come to hate and why he's so secretive all the time.

And that's when she finally Discovers Him.

--

Discovering Him will be released today so it may not be up yet when you read this!

But once again thank you all so much! & hopefully I'll see you all around in my other books commenting and enjoying them!

I love you all and for the last time

-samaraxxx