That night ( Mature 18+)

Finally i push my way through enough people to get to the scene.

Before i can duck under the tape i'm grabbed by one of the officers on scene.

"Nia, you don't need to be here everything is fine."He assures me

Frantic im still calling Angels phone looking around for him i then see his car and scream.

"Where is my friend who is that on the ground?!"

I'm almost crying at this point and then i see Eric putting someone in the back of the cruiser.

"Sir may i ask what exactly is happening here?"

He gives me a sigh and shakes his head saying apologetically

"I'm not at liberty to say."

Pulling out my badge with an attitude I say "How about now?"

"Look you know the rules my hands are tied this is a crime scene."

That's what i was waiting to hear those words were enough to let me know something bad happened a crime so close to home.

Through teary eyes i watch as a man approaches parting the entire crowd.

"Jaxton!!!"

I call out so unbelievably happy to see him.
He sees me and rushes over to me and i reach out to him.

We stand there holding each other his strong arms around me i feel so secure so protected.

He's my hero. I see how he's earned his fame the man is like superman. He's helped me so much in such little time and calmed my world with a single embrace.

Loosening his hold on me he looks into my eyes with his  beautifully strong eyes.

While butterflies overtake me completely i sigh what is he doing to me holding me so tenderly that way and giving me that look.

"Hey everything is going to be okay. I don't know how close you were to her but we will get justice."

I pull away from him confused.

"Wait its a her!?" I gasp.

He looks around and then back at me as if i should know what all is going on.

"Um Yeah Mrs Dega." He says quietly.

My hands covering my mouth in disbelief i shake my head no over and over.

"Is she...dead" I cry.

Jaxton avoids my eyes thinking of what to say before finally nodding.

"Yes." He frowns .

I tremble a little.. Poor Angel...Oh where is he i scream in my head.