A Lesson Learned

Awakening to the sound of a TV blaring i open my eyes and i realize im on the floor.

I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's 2:30.

"Shit" i mutter looking around for my clothes. I'm late and that's not like me.

I begin putting my pants on and heading for my bedroom.

I've never felt more rested in all my life, the hard floor didn't phase me at all.

I smile thinking of Jaxton and the super steamy evening we had, what a night.

Last night was indescribable i find myself unable to stop smiling and dancing around my room.

"Knock knock! "

a voice calls from my door. I spin around and find my mother standing there grinning at me.

"You look fantastic in your undercover outfit." She exclaims.

I squint my eyes at her suspiciously and then fold my arms, she's up to something.

"Mom its just casual not undercover." I reply looking in the mirror on the wall.

She looks me up and down before nervously asking

"Who..was your date last night?"

I freeze realizing that waking up and finding her daughter naked on the floor probably wasn't a fun sight.

"Sorry mom..." I whisper extremely embarrassed.

She laughs and nods

"You're a grown woman i don't care what you do just be safe and don't get hurt."

I smile and take a good look at my mom her hair is curled she's dressed nice and she seems happy.

"Well where are you headed this fine morning!" I ask suspiciously.

She blushes turning beat red and says "I actually have a little breakfast date today."

My heart is so happy right now at the thought of her being truly happy again she's been in a rut for so long.

"And with whom?" I say interrogating her.

She shakes her head and rests her hands on her hips.

"You never told me who you were with last night so im not saying a thing" she replies sharply

Being silly she starts mimicking a zipper closing over her lips.

I laugh at her silly mood and say " Yell the name on 3?"

She thinks for a moment and says "OK deal!"

Together we count
1..............2...........3.......3 1/2...

And in perfect unison we yell
"Jaxton!"

Staring at each other puzzled i cringe at the thought of him dating my mother and sleeping with me.

"Mom...are you seeing Jaxton!!?" i say in a concerned voice.

"Heavens no although i would show him some things!"
she giggles sitting on my bed.

Relieved i can breathe again but confused as hell i say

"Well what are you two doing today that has you all dressed up and giddy?"

Rising from the bed and pacing nervously she says