bonus chapter

Technically this chapter isn't part of this book

Technically this chapter isn't part of this book. So you don't HAVE to read it. But if you want to know the background behind Blair/Scarlett then definitely read. *ps this is my first time writing in third person so bare with me! ;)*

One year ago

Blair walked out of school, her arms wrapped tightly around her stomach. She wondered if anyone noticed anything, but of course not. No one ever noticed. Blair thought back to earlier today, when he said that he wouldn't hurt her anymore but he did, he always did. Blair needed to stop being so stupid. Well, that's at least what she told herself. She needed to walk away. But what good would that do? He would always find her. He made sure to tell her that many times.

"Don't ever leave me Blair, I will always find you!" He yelled as he pulled her extremely long blonde hair tighter.

"Adam!" Blair yelled trying to get her long hair out of his tight grip. "Adam please let go, you're hurting me!"

Adam looked at her like she was crazy, and Blair knew she should have kept her mouth shut. "I'm hurting you?" He asked, "I'm hurting you Blair?" He repeated when she didn't answer the first time. "How could you even say that! You're hurting me by flirting with other guys!" Adam yelled even louder this time. Blair was surprised no one heard. They were outside behind her school. Maybe people really did hear or even see. Maybe they just didn't care.

"I don't flirt with other guys, Adam! They flirt with me. You're the only one I love." Blair tired to convince him.

To be honest, that was a lie. Blair didn't love Adam anymore. He wasn't the same brown haired boy she fell in love with a few months back. She should have listened to her friends.

"Adam! You're going to pull my hair out!" Blair screamed this time.

Adam let go quickly as if he had just gotten burned. His eyes went wide, bug like, and then he started to cry. This had happened before. Adam would always start crying. But, for what?

"I'm sorry Blair." He would repeated over and over again. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that. You know how mad I get."

When Adam finally let go of Blair she automatically touched her scalp where Adam had pulled her hair. She felt blood, and as she did a few strands of her hair fell out. She gasped in denial. "No, no!" She yelled, "Don't come near me Adam. I can't do this. You need serious help!"

Blair started running. She started to run away. From everything. Although she knew there wasn't any hope in running, she needed to be safe again. How did she get herself into this mess? Blair could feel the bruises on her stomach stinging but she didn't care. She needed a break, a very long break that lasted forever. That would be nice.

--
AN
I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Love you all.