34. everything will be alright

"Jace I'm sorry

"Jace I'm sorry." I pleaded, "It's not my fault."

Jace looked at me then shook his head, "I know it's not your fault, it's my brothers fault."

After what went down with Blake things have been strange between Jace and I to say the least. I mean, Blake did say he has feelings for me which probably makes Jace wonder when Blake realized he had feelings for me.

And now we are currently at my house 'discussing the issue.' Even though there's nothing to discuss.

"Maybe you should talk to him." I said quickly. "Because he obviously won't talk to me."

"No." Jace said firmly. "He's know I'm in lo-"

I look at him when he stopped. "You're what?"

"Nothing" He mumbled.

"Jace please," I begged and I never beg."It's not Blake's fault!" I yelled, "Oh my god I feel horrible."

"Don't." He said looking at me one more time before storming out of my house. "He should have kept his mouth shut."

"Jace!" I called after him running to the door. But he was gone.

"B," I voice say from behind me. I snapped my head around and saw JJ.

"JJ! Oh my god! You piece of shit! I'm so happy you're okay." I yelled giving him a tight hug. "Where have you been?" I suddenly snapped.

"I'm sorry," He said with a small smile. "You figured it out haven't you?"

"I was scared out of my mind! I filed for a missing persons report I thought you were dead!" I yelled.

"I was over at Donnie's." JJ said shrugging like it was no big deal. "Why are you so concerned? We would go months without talking."

I slapped his arm. "That was before. When I found out what happened with Spike I was worried. I even went to talk to Braden."

"I'm sorry B." JJ said giving me another hug. "I payed Spike off it's all good. I needed the money I couldn't pay for my phone bills." He tried to explain. 

"Okay," I started, "I'll forgive you because I love you and I'm not really in the mood to have this discussion. How'd you get in anyway?" I asked looking at the front door which Jace just ran out of. I would have noticed if freaking JJ just walked in.

"Through the window." JJ stated pointing to the widow as if he just causally crawled through it. "Was that Jace Walker? Why was he here?"

"Oh god, you've missed so much, come here." I said gesturing toward to the couch.

An hour later I was done telling JJ only the beginning. "And then at school today, Blake just came up to me and confessed his love." I laughed, not because it was funny, more of a stressed laugh.