bonus chapter

Technically this chapter isn't part of this book

Technically this chapter isn't part of this book. So you don't HAVE to read it. But if you want to know the background behind Blair/Scarlett then definitely read. *ps this is my first time writing in third person bare with me!*

One year ago

"Blair?" A voice called out.

Blair quickly snapped her head in the direction of the soft voice. She only had to look for three seconds to know that it was her brother John. "John, hey." She greeted him quickly as she wiped away the tears that had fallen onto her checks.

"John?" He said almost confused. "You never call me that. What's wrong?"

Blair shook her head quickly, dismissing her brothers question. "Nothing," She mumbled more so to herself. "I'm just tired, really tired JJ. You don't have to worry about me." She finally looked up at his face.

He looked hurt. Because he knew she was lying. Blair could never look someone in the eye when she lying. Her checks would always turn a lighter shade of pink then they usually were. "Stop playing games with me Blair. I know something's up, tell me what happened." He shot back.

Blair immediately broke down into tears. "It's Adam." She cried. "He hurt me."

"What did he so this time, B?" JJ asked concerned. "The guys an asshole."

Blair slowly opened her left hand. It's the hand she been squeezing into a fist for the past hour. Her hands were red and they hurt.

"What's that?" JJ asked immediately.

Blair looked at him weird, "It's my hair! JJ, he pulled it out. I cried and I cried he just wouldn't stop. Why won't he stop hurting me?" She asked all at once.

"He's hurting you.... like physically?" JJ yelled so loud Blair flinched at his words. "I knew it Blair! Why didn't you tell me? I would have helped—" JJ stopped in the middle of his sentence. "What happened there?" He asked pointing to Blair's right hand. "Why is your hand purple?"

Blair quickly looked down at her wrist and gasped. She knew it hurt and it was swore, but she never knew most of her arm would turn purple. So she quickly pulled her sleeve down.

"Oh my god Blair. I'm so so sorry." JJ said rushing her into a big hug which made her hiss in pain. "You're going to call the police right now. I'm not joking B. He'll never come near you as long as I live."

Blair nodded her head. She was finally safe. Her brother noticed. He noticed that she was broken. He noticed that she needed help.

--
AN
ps I lowkey love writing in third person ;)