Busan (edited)

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was on a bus to Busan, one suitcase in between my legs the other laying on the seat beside me with the duffle bag set on top. JeRa was sitting in my lap cuddled in her fluffy and soft blanket. She look so small and adorable like that.

I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that this child was my. I love her with all my heart. Even though she can be a handful at times I can't help be love her.

I called my cousin in Busan, asking for somewhere to stay.

"Hello."

"Really Yoongi! You haven't called me in forever! What do you need," I heard him sigh.

"Hehe, about that well um... I'm moving to Busan. Suprise!" I nervously stated.

"Oh please don't tell me your with Mandy too. You know how much I dislike her!"

"Yeah, I know. But um, I'll tell you everything when I get to Busan. Okay?"

"Fine" he hung up.

"Rude."

I snuggled up into JeRa a fell asleep.

~-~-~-~

I woke up to the bus driver shaking me telling me this was his last stop.

"Hey kid this is my last stop. You need to get off."

I opened my eyes, "okay I'll get off let me just get my stuff."

"Good. Now let me help you with that."

He grabbed the duffle bag and a suitcase. While I held a still sleeping JeRa and wheeled the second suitcase out of the bus.

"Hey kid. Listen, I was like you too. I had a kid at a very young age and my girlfriend's mother was upset about this. Once the baby was born, my girlfriend moved away never to be seen again. I worked hard and did everything for that child. I hope you can do the same for your kid."

"Thank you. I'm Yoongi. I actually had my child when I was 19," I said admiring the precious child in my arms.

"I was just 16 when I had my kid. He is very successful in life. He may not be rich but he gets through life. If you ever have time, you should talk to him. He could help you out."

"I don't know I don't want to rely on other for help." I locked eyes with the man.

"Well his name is Jimin. He's very good with kids. When I had two other children he was quick to help take care of the little ones." He laughed at the thought of he kids.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 37, what about you kid?"

"I'm 23, and JeRa here is four years old."

"What's your story?"

"Well I was in a relationship with my ex girlfriend for around 7 years. Then yesterday night when I came home I found JeRa's mother, Mandy, in bed with a high school friend. She changed after JeRa was born, she was always mad, yelling, getting upset over little things. I even had a thought that she might have abused JeRa. Although I never say any bruises on her. JeRa always hated her mom. I don't know why it took me this long to leave her."

"Well kid, I hope the best for you."

"Thanks. Well I have to go find my cousin."

I smiled at him before hailing a cab. I loaded all the luggage into the trunk of the taxi. I looked back at the man, waving goodbye.

I hope I can see him some other time.

I entered the cab lying JeRa on the seat next to me, buckling her first then myself. I gave directions to a small cafe.