Deaf

Jimin's P.O.V

I sat next to Tony watching JeRa and MoonSik feed eat other. I held onto Tony's hand. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting at another table. I ate my food silently.

"You okay?" Tony asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah it's just that, I've realized I can't give you any children," I said sadly.

"Oh baby, you don't have to give me anything. I love you. We can adopt children. As long I have you next to me I'll be happy," Tony said kissing my head. I leaned onto his shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more," Tony joked. I smiled and kissed his hand.

"OH MY GOSH! HURRY UP OLD MAN MY BABIES HAD A BABY!!" A woman screamed. She looked around 50. She was screaming at I guess her husband.

"Hold on honey," the man said.

"NO I WANT TO SEE MY GRAND BABIES!!!!" The woman yelled running to the elevators. The man shook his head and followed her. I smiled at the couple.

"You wanna go back up?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I want to see the baby one last time. I think JeRa and MoonSik are bored," I said standing up. I cleaned up my food and carried JeRa and Moonsik's food. Tony carried MoonSik and JeRa held my hand. Jungkook and Taehyung said they would be up in a little.

I knocked on the door quietly before opening it. The couple from earlier are in here and Hoseok and Yoongi were asleep. The couple looked up at us.

"Oh, MoonSik, JeRa! Have you seen your baby brother?" The woman asked looking at MoonSik and JeRa.

"Grandma!" JeRa screamed and hugged her legs. MoonSik sleepily walked to the man. MoonSik latched onto his leg. I chuckled and walked to the baby.

"Hello sir, who are you?" The woman asked.

"My names Jimin, I'm a friend of Hoseok," I said smiling. I held my hand out to her but she gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you Jimin I'm Yoongi's mother," the woman said. She looked at Tony.

"Oh that's Tony my boyfriend," I said motioning Tony over.

"Well aren't you two a cute couple," Mrs. Min said smirking before turning to her husband. I turned to the baby. His eyes were open. I smiled and waved at him. His little smile showing.

"Hey there," I said. I played with his hand. I watched him until a doctor came in.

"Hello, well what a crowd we have," the doctor said smiling he walked to the baby and checked a few things.

"How's he doing?" I asked.

"He's doing great. As healthy as this little guy can be," the doctor said.

"That's good," I said looking at the little boy. He looked off towards the door.

"Hey little guy," I said trying to get his attention. He wouldn't look at me.

"Hey doc is he okay?" I asked he looked at me then the baby.

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

"I called him but he didn't react," I said. I was concerned for the little guy.

"Oh, well um he's actually deaf," the doctor said.

"He's deaf?" I asked. The doctor nodded sadly. I looked at the baby. Poor baby. I went to hug Tony. The doctor left and Tony rocked us side to side.

"Baby, he's deaf the poor little baby is deaf," I cried. How is his life going to be. Tony kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

Yoongi's mom and dad heard what we were talking about and watched the baby. They had sad smiled and holding each other's hand. JeRa and MoonSik were confused.