Check up

Yoongi P.O.V

Hoseok and I have been up since 5. Hoseok was throwing up while I rubbed his back.

"Hey baby, do you want me to take today off?" I asked.

"No it's fine you go to work," he said sitting against the bathtub.

"How about I stay with you in the morning until 12 and then I'll go to work. I'll take the kids with me to work so you can stay home and rest," I said rubbing his stomach.

"Okay, thank you," he said pecking my lips.

I smiled at him and got him a glass of water. He rinsed out his his mouth and walked back to the bed. I wrapped him in the blankets and kissed his forehead.

"I'll go get the kids dressed and ready to go. You get some rest," I said walking out of the door.

I walked to the kids room, MoonSik's was sprawled out on the bed with JeRa resting next to him in a ball. I woke them up by gently shaking them.

"Babies get up your coming to work with me," I said.

"Daddy, I'm tired though," JeRa whined.

"You can see Jungkook," I tried to bribe her.

"Ok! MoonSik wake up we need to hurry!" She screamed shooting up from the bed and jumping off.

I chuckled picking up MoonSik and carrying him to his suitcase. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a red t-shirt as well as some underwear. I began to change him into the new pair of clothes. His eyes were still shut, his head leaning forward.

"Where's papa?" He mumbled as I slipped on his pants.

"Papa is sleeping right now, he needs lots of rest," I said laying him back on the bed and helping JeRa. JeRa was struggling with her shirt. I helped her with her shirt and picked her up. I sat her on the bed and had her climb on my back. I picked up the sleeping MoonSik. I made my way to Hoseok and my room. JeRa jumped off my back and onto the bed. I sat down with MoonSik leaning on my chest.

"Hey babe, do you want to tell the kids the news?" I asked.

"Mhhhh," Hoseok hummed.

"Wait did you get me a pony?!" JeRa asked excited.

"No honey it's something totally different," I said chuckling.

"Oh, ok what is it then?" JeRa asked disappointed.

"MoonSik wake up we have to tell you something," I said gently shaking him.

His eyes opened and he sat on my lap. Hoseok rolled to his back and opened his eyes.

"Well kids we have a big surprise for you, and I hope you guys are going to be okay and happy about this news," Hoseok started.

"I'm pregnant," Hoseok said lifting up his shirt.

"Really?!" JeRa yelled.

"I'll be a big big brother?" MoonSik asked.

"Yes you'll be a big, big brother now," I said.

The two kids cheered.

"I want a baby brother," MoonSik said.

"No! Boys are disgusting! I want a baby sister!" JeRa argued back.

"Kids, we won't know if the baby is a boy or girl yet. We'll have to wait," Hoseok said chuckling.

I kissed Hoseok's stomach, JeRa and MoonSik doing the same. Hoseok giggled at the kisses.