Sunday Morning~

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Papa! Get up! Get up! Hurry!" MoonSik screamed.

I instantly sat up. I panicked looking around frantically. I stood up and ran to the living room. I almost tripped over a toy as I ran.

Arriving in the living room I saw MoonSik and JeRa sitting on the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked breathing heavily.

"Daddy wants you to wear this," JeRa said dragging a bag to my feet.

I chuckled at them. I picked up the bag and looked inside.

"Okay, was that all?" I asked.

"Ummmm, Taehyung and Jungkook are going to pick us up in a little bit," MoonSik said.

I nodded my head and picked him up, grabbing JeRa's hand and taking them to the bedroom. The two sat on the bed while I walked to the bathroom with the bag. I took out the clothes and looked at the top. It was very casual, and I love it. I tole out the rest and put everything on. I walked out of the bathroom and showed the kids the outfit.

"How do I look?" I asked turning around.

"You look good Papa!" MoonSik said smiling

"Daddy is going to love it!" JeRa jumped on the bed.

I smiled at the two. I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door while the kids bolted to the door. I unlocked and opened the door seeing Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hey Hoseok! We will take the kids, Yoongi said to meet him at the park," Taehyung said grabbing MoonSik's hand.

"Oh ok, which park?" I asked picking up JeRa and handing her to Jungkook.

"Um, the park right across from the Moonlight cafe," Taehyung said.

I nodded my head kissing MoonSik's forehead and JeRa's cheek before waving goodbye. I walked back into the apartment as they left. I grabbed my phone and key and set off to the park.

-~-~-~

"Hello sir are you Jung Hoseok, boyfriend of Min Yoongi?" A handsome man asked me as I got to the entrance of the park.

"Um yes, who are you?" I asked confused.

"Oh finally, you don't know how award it is asking random people if they're Jung Hoseok. Anyways my name is Wonho. Yoongi wanted me to tell you to go to Myorik cafe," Wonho said.

"Ok and I've never seen you before, how do you know Yoongi?" I asked.

"Oh well so Yoongi was going to find a school for JeRa to go to and well my boyfriend, Edward Avila, teaches kids right now and is the future teacher of JeRa!" Wonho said excited.

I nodded my head showing I understand. I waved my hand to him as I walked to the cafe. He waved back, turning to another person coming his way and hugging the man. I smiled and carried on my way.

-~-~-~

A faint sound of a bell dinged as I walked through the door to the cafe. I saw a smiling Jimin at the counter. He waved his hand at me. I shook my head and walked up to him.

"Hey have you seen this really hot guy that goes by Yoongi? His like the same height as you, did I mention he's really hot?" I asked with a straight face.

"I did see a man that fits your description, however he goes by 'the boyfriend of the most hottest and amazing man living on this planet,' or for short, 'TBMHAAMLOTP' other than that I haven't seen such a man," Jimin said.

"Oh my goodness," I said face palming.

"But he seriously came in here and said that. But he wanted me to give this to you," Jimin said handing me a cookie and a piece of paper.

"Is this cookie paid for?" I asked.

"Yeah, no" Jimin said.

"Really? What a gentleman I have for a boyfriend," I said.

I said goodbye to Jimin and walked out of the cafe heading left. I opened the note and read it.

Hey baby,
Sorry about the cookie, I didn't have my wallet on me at the time. But I want you to head to the beach, there is a bus to the right of the cafe when you walk out. The bus will take you to your surprise. <3 *~*

Love your babe,
Yoongi Bear

I shook my head at the romantic and cheesy note.

"Wait I'm going the wrong way," I mumbled turning around and finding the bus.

I blushed out of embarrassment. I found the bus and hoped on.

"Hello, are Yoongi's boyfriend?" The bus driver asked.

"That would be me," I said.

"I thought so, he got himself quite the boyfriend," he said shutting the doors.

I blushed and sat down. I saw the man look at me through the mirror next to him.

"So how did you meet Yoongi?" He asked.

"Seeing each other for the first time was in that cafe right there. Speaking to each other was at the park not so far from here. If it weren't for our kids we wouldn't have been speaking to each other," I said.

"So you have a kid too?" He asked.

"Yes, a boy. His name is MoonSik he's 6 years old. It seems like children are always what bring me and Yoongi together," I said.

"Whys that?" He questioned.

"Well our first meeting had to do with our kids. Not that long ago he woke up with someone else after a night a drinking. I found out I was pregnant, the baby grout us together after that little bump in the road," I said stroking my small stomach.

"Oh your pregnant? Congrats! How far along?" He asked.

"Um, almost four weeks," I said.

"Well that's a miracle, I hope for the best for you and Yoongi as well and your two kids," he said smiling.

"So how do you know Yoongi?" I asked him.

"Well I met him when he first arrived here in Busan. We even talked for a while. He's such a good kid. You scored good with this one," he said.

(A/N: okay so I was thinking that the 'Middle of a Memory' story is going to be a ZiKwon story, which is Zico and Ukwon. I just feel like I have so many Yoonseok stories, I wanted to mix it up a bit! So what do y'all think?!)