Our baby

Yoongi's P.O.V

I sat on the sand waiting for Hoseok. I tapped my fingers on my thighs. I looked around hoping to see Hoseok sometime soon. I sighed as I looked out into the ocean.

I felt someone sit behind my. Leg slid in beside my legs and arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey babe," Hoseok's voice whispered in my ear.

I smiled and leaned back a little.

"So what was all this for?" Hoseok asked.

"Well I wanted to say sorry for what I did," I whispered.

"Babe it's okay, you don't have to worry about it, I forgive you," Hoseok said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I know it's just that I feel horrible about it and I mean your pregnant and I did that to you," I said.

He chuckled a little pressing his forehead onto my shoulder. We sat in the sand, a soft breeze blowing past us. The faint sound of the waves crashing onto one another. I turned my head to the side kissing Hoseok's hair. He looked into my eyes. He kissed my lips softly. His arms pulling me towards him. I lifted my hand to the back of his hand.

He smiled into the kiss pulling away and placing his forehead onto mine. We closed our eyes.

"I love you Yoongi," he said.

"I love you too Hoseok, and our little bears," I said giggling.

He pecked my lips before moving to my side and laying down. I rested my head on his chest moving my hand down to his stomach. I gently lifted his shirt and drawing circles around his belly button. Hoseok stroked my back with his hand.

"It's getting late, you want to get back?" I asked.

"Could we, I'm getting quite hungry," Hoseok said.

I sat up and pulled Hoseok up too. We made our way to the truck. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car. Hoseok got in and buckled up.

-~-~-~

After we finished eating we made our way back home. We looked for some furniture that caught our eyes.

"We should probably look for a crib," I said.

"We can do that when it's closer to my due date," Hoseok said.

"Fine, but when can we find out the gender?" I said holding Hoseok's stomach.

"Um, around 14 weeks," Hoseok answered.

"But I want to know the gender now!" I pouted.

"Calm your fine booty down," Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"I just want to know the gender of my baby, what's so wrong about that?" I asked.

"Calm done babe we have to wait, you just have to wait 10 more weeks to figure out the baby's gender." Hoseok said.

I curled up into a ball and turned my back to Hoseok. I pouted, hoping Hoseok would cuddle me back.

"Oh baby, don't be like that," Hoseok said grabbing my waist.

"Come on talk to me," Hoseok tried to get me to talk.

He buried his face into my neck, blowing on my skin. I shrugged my shoulders up moving Hoseok's face.

"That tickles," I whined.

"Ha! I got you to talk," Hoseok cheered.

Hoseok pulled my hand, flattening me onto the bed. My face against the pillows.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Hoseok didn't answer me and toke my shirt off.

"Stay," Hoseok demanded.

I turned my head to his direction. He walked to the closet. I closed my eyes and waited for him to come back out. The door opened and Hoseok walked out. He had hidden boxers on and one of my sweatshirts on. He walked to the bed and crawled to me.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

He still didn't answer me and crawled on top of me. He fell on top of my back, his head resting on the top of my back. His arms circled around me just under my arm pits. He snuggled his head into my back and wraps his legs under mine.

"This is sooooo comfortable," Hoseok mumbled.

I chuckled at him and closed my eyes to go to sleep.