Alone time

Hoseok's P.O.V

I got back to the apartment with the kids. Yoongi headed back to work. I miss him already.

I sat on mine and Yoongi's bed, I closed my eyes. I was relaxed, finally some peace and quiet. I lied back, a stampede of feet running into the room.

"Papa! Someone was knocking on the door!" MoonSik yelled jumping onto the bed.

"Hoseok, we tried to look through the peep hole but we are too short." JeRa pouted.

I sat up and walked to the front door, the kids following.

I opened the door, on the other side was Seokjin and a woman.

"Hey Hoseok! So my friend here, Izzy, was visiting for a while. I thought maybe we could take JeRa and MoonSik with us and let you and Yoongi have some alone time." Seokjin said.

"I don't know. Yoongi might want to spend some time with the kids when he gets off work." I said ruffling MoonSik's hair.

"But papa! I really want to go out!" MoonSik whined.

"Yeah I want to go out too." JeRa said.

"Fine you guys can go out. I'll wait for Yoongi here." I said.

The kids cheered as I put their shoes on. They grabbed their coats and walked out the door waving goodbye.

I smiled and walked back to the bedroom. I looked on my phone, scrolling through different apps. I decided to find a store that shipped furniture.

I found a nice store with amazing furniture. I looked at a few couches and bed frames. Some things stood out to me but I wanted to get Yoongi's approval first. I locked my phone and set it on the night stand.

I yawned, closing my eyes and pulling the blanket over me. I eventually fell asleep.

"Hey babe, wake up. I'm home." A soft voice spoke into my ear.

I turned around and smiled opening my eyes, Yoongi was hugging me from behind, looking at my face.

"Mhh, what time is it?" I asked yawning.

"Just a little after 4." Yoongi said.

I nodded turning back to my previous position, Yoongi pulled to him.

"I found some furniture, I don't know if you would like it or not, I can show you it tomorrow." I said closing my eyes.

"Okay, go to sleep. I'll wake you up in a little so we can watch a movie or something." Yoongi whispered.

I hummed in response a fell asleep with Yoongi.