Contrations

(A/N: just your basic author trying to promote her stories! Ha don't mind me, but please do mind me! Please just continue to read, please! Anyways, as y'all  should know because you all love me. I have a new Story up called Roses. And now I have another story our called BodyGuard! I know you all will love it!)

Yoongi's P.O.V

I rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible and grabbed the hospital bag and helped Hoseok out.

"Ahhhh! Yoongi!" Hoseok screamed in pain, holding his baby bump.

"Hold on baby," I said. I was mostly trying to calm Hoseok down. I was fine except for my boyfriend has gone in labor and we are going to have a premature baby. It really scared my that something could be wrong with out new precious baby.

"Hello, my boyfriend here is in labor," I said as calmly as I possibly could. Hoseok stood next to me inhaling and exhaling. I squeezed his hand.

"Okay we will get a wheelchair and...." the lady was cut off by Hoseok screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Just do your job lady! I'm in pain!" Hoseok yelled. The lady ran away and came back with a wheelchair. Hoseok sat in the wheel chair while I pushed him following the lady. She toke us to the room Hoseok was going to stay in.

"Hello, Dr. Gregory," a doctor came in and started messing with some things.

"Hi," I said shaking his hand.

"Are you kidding me?! Can you just hurry up?! This baby ain't waiting for a proper greeting or celebration of new aquatints!" Hoseok yelled. I looked at the doctor apologetically.

"Alright sir, has your water broke?" The doctor asked. Hoseok shook his head."I'm going to have to do it myself then,"

Hoseok held my hand tightly and closed his eyes shut. Hoseok toke a deep breath and waited for the doctor to be done. Hoseok freaked out a little but was fine. Hoseok's contrations increased in pain and occurrence.

"Okay when you have your next contraction push as much as you can," the doctor said. He had two nurses on either side holing Hoseok's legs.

Hoseok screamed in pain. I held his hand to my chest. I blocked his view of the doctor and made him stare at me.

"It's going to be okay, just keep pushing," I said kissing his forehead. Hoseok had tears in his eyes and my breathing heavily. His next contraction came and he pushed.

"Alright the baby's is in view!" The doctor called out. Hoseok pushed again. I held his other hand and let him squeeze as hard as he could.

"Push one more and the babies head will be out!" The doctor called. Hoseok started crying louder. He pushed harder this time screaming.

"The heads out, now relax a little and your going to have to push harder this time to get the shoulder out!" The doctor instructed Hoseok. Hoseok nodded taking a deep breath and pushing. I kissed his as hard as I could so I didn't have to hear to scream.

"Keep going one more shoulder!" The doctor said. Hoseok pushed two more times a little more weaker. The shoulders were out and all that was left was the rest of the body. I took a deep breath knowing everything was going to be over soon and Hoseok would have our baby in his arms.

"Two or three more pushed and the baby will be out!" The doctor called. The two nurses told me to hold Hoseok's legs while they prepared everything.

"Babe I need something to hold on to!" Hoseok yelled. I lifted my leg up and let him hold onto my ankle. Hoseok kept pushing and soon the baby was out. I got a glimpse of the baby but didn't want to see yet. I wanted Hoseok to see the baby first. The doctor grabbed the baby.

I heard a loud cry and knew our baby was breathing. Hoseok started to cry. I smiled at him happily and kissed his cheek.

"Oh my gosh!" Hoseok yelled. I panicked.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked holding his hand.

"Doctor! There's another baby!" Hoseok yelled. My eyes widened. We were having twins?!

"Okay same thing goes for this baby," the doctor said. I held Hoseok's legs and watched an the babies head started to show.

"Come on baby, you can do this," I said rubbing his knees. Hoseok kept pushing and pushing until the baby was out. We didn't here another cry. I was getting worried was our baby not breathing?

"Doc? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything is fine but the baby's umbilical cord is wrapped around his neck," the doctor informed us. A baby boy? I started cry. I was excited to have a baby boy but what if he didn't survive?

After a few minutes we heard another cry. I sighed and held Hoseok's hands to my forehead. Our baby was okay.

"Here's your first baby boy," the nurse said handing Hoseok a bundle of blankets. Hoseok moved the side of the blanket and I helped him sit up. Hoseok started to tear up seeing our baby.

"Here's your other baby boy," the nurse said handing me the second born. I held him in my arms. I payed him on Hoseok's chest and looked at the two babies. The second born was noticeable smaller than the other. He was very pale and almost sickly like.

"Hey doctor? Is he okay?" I asked pointing at our little baby.

"He is a premature baby so he's going to be very different from most babies. We are going to do and intensive search to see if anything is wrong with any of them," the doctor said. The two nurses took the babies from Hoseok and wheeled them off. Hoseok was scared they were going to do something to our babies. I had to calm him down.

"Thank you sir," I said smiling at him. He smiled back and started cleaning the bed Hoseok was one and picking up things. Soon he left. I lied down next to Hoseok and lay my hand one his baby bump.

"Why didn't you tell me we were going to have twins?" I asked looking down at him.

"I wanted to surprise you," Hoseok said smiling slightly with sleepy eyes. I smiled back.

~•=•~

"Ok so your babies are getting checked on right now. What are the names for both boys?" A nurse asked.

"HoJin and MinSeok," Hoseok said quietly. I smiled remembering when we were deciding names.

"Alright and I will need you both to sign here and here to show that your the parents of the babies," the nurse said handing us a pen and the birth certificates. We each signed both of them and let here leave.

The doctor came in with another nurse and the babies. He handed us the babies, HoJin, the oldest, to Hoseok, and MinSeok, our youngest, to me.

"Alright everything is perfectly fine with your oldest here. The only issue is his weight. He will need to gain a few more pounds. And as for your youngest, he has a few problems. First off is is very small and is very low in nutrients. We were guessing that the oldest was taking more of the food and your youngest was barely getting any. But we did find a major problem.