It's Hard

^MinSeok

~Two Years Later~

Hoseok's P.O.V

Yoongi and I were almost done with learning sign language. We even taught the kids some sign language. Moonsik's birthday was coming up in a month. Yoongi and I were planing on giving him the best birthday. Inviting his friends, a big birthday cake, JeRa and MinSeok next to him, and his Uncle Jimin there too.

The party wasn't going to be that expensive but it didn't help with our bills and groceries. Yoongi's job didn't bring in much money. Yoongi's mother always tried to send us money, but what's the point it trying to grow up when you're constantly given money?

Yoongi decided to quit his job at the tattoo shop. He did get a few tattoos and piercings, I may not have approved of them but that doesn't mean I don't think they are hot.

JeRa was doing well. She was a sassy as ever still. She got over Jungkook quickly. She found a new boy to devote all her attention to, MinSeok. She would dress him up in doll clothes and have tea parties with him. Of course with me watching to make sure MinSeok doesn't eat anything.

MoonSik has still been in his shell. He's always tried. I'm not complaining because it means that I can take a nap. Because whenever MoonSik wants to sleep JeRa wants to sleep with him. And MinSeok just has to be given a binki and his blanket Yoongi's mom made him, for him to be out like a light.

Yoongi has been trying to get as much money as possible. He has tried working at a few fast food places, he's been a waiter for many restaurants. And he has even tried out being an assistant for a big company. None of them worked out. Either they were too far or just didn't pay good enough money to raise a family of five.

I had been thinking of getting a job. One where MinSeok can come in with me. Not many of the jobs I looked at would let me take in MinSeok. But I did find a job at a country club. I was going to work at the front desk and help teach little kids how to swim. I was happy with the requirements and didn't complain. Yoongi was happy that one of us was going to be working. But he was frustrated that he couldn't get a job.

"Babe it's okay, I'll do the work and you can stay at home or go out with the guys. I'll take MinSeok with me to work so he's off your hands. All you have to do is pick the kids up from school. Okay?" I asked holding onto Yoongi's shoulders.

"I know baby, but I really wanted you to relax and spend time with MinSeok. I was the one who was supposed to have a job. Why is life so hard?" Yoongi sighed running his hands through his hair. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"It's fine babe. Anyways you need to relax yourself. Now I got you a massage at 2:00 today. I have to get to work now, but I'll see you at 2:00," I said kissing his cheek picking up MinSeok. I grabbed MinSeok's diaper bag and my keys. Yoongi opened the door for me and gave me a kiss on the lips before I said goodbye and left.

I hauled butt to the parking garage. MinSeok was throwing a fit this morning so it made me kind of late. I buckled MinSeok in and hopped into the drivers seat. MinSeok started to cry. I started the car and put it in drive. I got out of the parking garage. Throwing my arm into the back seat giving my hand to MinSeok. He held onto my hand and sucked on my finger. I drove to the country club. I parked the car and got MinSeok out. I ran to the front doors. MinSeok was giggling as he bounced in my arms.

"Ah Hoseok your here!" The manager, Sehun, came up to me. I smiled slightly. I tried to catch my breath.

"Hello sir," I said shaking his hand. MinSeok was swaying in my arms with a goofy smile. I shook my head at him.