How Ironic

Summer Hale hates summer. Ironic, right? She hates the girls in waterproof underwear who only go to the beach to flirt with the cute lifeguards. She hates the bugs that are addicted to her body more than boys are. Summer hates the obnoxious kids and the parents in outfits that will scar her for life. But most of all, Summer hates the obnoxious lifeguards who think they're "all that." The ones that flirt with the over-tanned teenagers who wear makeup to the beach.

Summer's life takes a one-eighty when she's forced to take her little brother Dustin to the beach. When things take a turn for the worst and she ends up in the arms of someone who she hates most, Summer is pulled into the world of string bikinis and perfect tans. How ironic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually really want to write this one now but I have too many other stories to write! Gah I hate being a terrible writer. I want to post some short stories and excerpts up here and a rant I've been thinking of because all I have are story ideas and a thought so I'm like "why not?" Maybe I'll post a chapter on here and see if I want to continue. Eh...