Secret Messages

Title: Secret Messages

Genre: Romance, Teen Fiction, maybe Adventure

Description: 

Scarlet Nicholson is isolated. Her parents are strict and overprotective, so much so they keep her confined to her own house so that she will not be influenced by the people around her. Scarlet is let outside once a day, but she is to stay within the high walls set around the mansion of a house she lives in. 

Until she finds the crook in the stone.

Peeking through the small hole in the wall, she is met with a small peek into the real world. Well, into the backyard of her neighbour's house.

It starts off as a simple letter slid through the hole, and soon she recieves the stealthy reply from her neighbour Jonah. 

All Scarlet wants is a peek of outside life, and Jonah is determined to help her out of the prison she's in, no matter the cost. Can Jonah help this lonely girl he only knows through various letters, or will he fail in helping this trapped soul.

-----------------------------------------------

I reorganized the story ideas to the way I want to write them. I decided that I'll be writing two books at a time, one happy and one sad. Right now I'm writing Prank War and I may continue Happily Ever After? if not, I'm going to start Pity Party. Since I don't have too many depressing stories, here's one!