Modern Day Fairytale

Title: A Modern Day Fairytale

Genre: Adventure, Teen Fic, Humor

Description:

"Fairytale's aren't supposed to be real, so how did I find myself in one?" -Luke Arette.

Luke Arette is your average senior. The only exception is he's dirt poor and exceptionally brilliant. He attends the brightest school in New York on scholarship. He's stuck in between the super nerds and the heirs and heiresses to the biggest businesses in the Western Hemisphere. He blends in the giant school and has an unrequited love for the "princess" of the school, Julianna Leonora.

Julianna Leonora is perfect. She's basically the ruler of her senior class in the most prestigious school in New York. She's the daughter of the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. When she's kidnapped by a group of men looking for a reward, she finds herself in a world of trouble and doom.

Her knight in shining armor: Luke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to write a story like the original Cinderella: where the stepsisters cut their feet to fit into the slipper, or Ariel where she has to kill Prince Eric's new bride, but I watched a play and realized this is pretty much what the modern day fairytales are like. So I wrote this and I actually really like it. Obviously most of it will be in Luke's POV, maybe a little in Julianna's.