Listen Carefully (Senseless Love Series)

Title:  Listen Carefully (might change) (Book 1 of the Senseless Love Series)

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance

Description:

"Sometimes it's just good to sit and listen. You understand things and you learn." -Cecilia Willholm

Cecilia Willholm was born blind. Instead of being depressed and believing she's less than everyone else, she makes the most of it. That's how Cecilia ended up Class president of Beecher Prep and accepted into an amazing college. The one thing that helps motivate her, is music.

When her 18th birthday rolls around, Cecilia's parents surprise her by getting her backstage passes and a meet and greet for Cecilia's favorite band. The bigger surprise though, is befriending lead singer Alec Blasim without even knowing. Alec is everything Cecilia's not, carefree, impulsive and impatient. Will he teach Cecilia how to let go and live a little or will Cecilia stick with everything's she's been taught.

It's an adventure of a lifetime for Cecilia, and she's tired of just waiting and listening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick story idea. I decided to make a list in the order I'm going to write ALL the stories I put. This is only the first few though. I'm sticking to a 2 story at a time rule which is why HEA is on hold, until I finish Prank War.

1. Prank War

2. Nice Guys Finish Last

3. Happily Ever After?

4. Game On

5. How Ironic

6. Listen Carefully

7. Pity Party

8. Letters to Aphrodite

9.  Love Sick

10. Rough Love

11. Let's Play a Game

12. Letters to Eros

13. Queen Bee

14. Payback

15. Bad Romance

16. Rebound

17. Number 43.

Yeah I have a lot of stories I want to write. I might make a second account to write more. The list will be subject to change if I have better ideas or whatever. It takes a long time to write a story though.