Pity Party (Writing)

Title: Pity Party

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Humor.

Description:

"Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me"

-Anne Hathaway

Monica Lenore has always lived a lonely life. I mean it's right in the name, Monica meaning Solitary. At a young age Monica learned to never get close to someone, because when they leave it'll break your heart. 

What bothers Monica most are the pitying stares of her peers and strangers. She had mostly gotten over the grief and guilt from the loss of her family, she didn't need the constant reminder she was different than the rest.

Hopping from foster home to foster home, Monica never stays in one place long enough to make any friends, which is fine by her.

At age 17 Monica finally thinks her life is looking up. Soon she'll be 18 and won't have to be in foster homes and can happily live her sorrowful life in peace. This thought comes crumbling down when she attends Ryerland High School in New York. Monica stirs up a storm in the small town with just her mysterious background and downcast look.She's deemed the social outcast until she runs into classmate Hunter Michaels.

Bearing a mysterious and lonely past of his own, this bad boy has earned the title of player because of how he never dates a girl for too long before getting rid of her. Is there a method for his madness or is he one of the guys just looking for a good bang?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story I just thought of. Gah too many stories going through my mind. I had three stories ideas tonight I wanna write while I'm writing an update for Nice Guys Finish Last. or I'm trying to at least.

Gangster or boxer?