Cupid's Fling

Title: Cupid's Fling

Genre: Teen Fic, Humor, Romance

Description:

Rebecca Moorison is a rising starlet. Debuting in her first blockbuster movie at 17, by 19 Rebecca is all the talk in Hollywood. Starring in countless roles, Rebecca is surprised to land the lead role as Katie West in the hottest movie of the year, "Cupid's Fling". Normally, Rebecca would be happy to have such an amazing movie opportunity. But there's always one unexpected problem in all great stories. The male lead is hot Holywood star Dylan Marcus.

Dylan is the face plastered on every preteen girls' wall. He's the boy every fan wants to marry.

And he's also one of the biggest players in Hollywood.

Normally, Rebecca wouldn't have a problem acting with a guy like Dylan, but together Rebecca and Dylan are like fire and ice. Rebecca is one of the only girls who can't stand Dylan's constant crude remarks and unceasing flirting. When their love/hate relationship threatens the outcome of the movie, the director forces Rebecca to do the something that may just kill her.

She has to hang out with Dylan Marcus.

Believing that getting to know Dylan will help their relationship, the director threatens Dylan and Rebecca to get along and hang out or get kicked off the film. With her job on the line, Rebecca has no choice but to spend time with the person she hates most.

Will Rebecca be able to survive until the end of the movie shoot, or will she crack under Dylan's countless attempts at flirting?

____________________________________________________________---

Second story idea of the day. i really like this one as well as the Nerd Herd. This one is kinda like Summer Nights and City Lights but on the other side of the country. Oh well.