[20]

I feel the even rise and fall of his chest against my back. Lance's arm is securely wrapped around my stomach, keeping me put which makes me smile. I know why he does this every time. Whether it's my arm, leg, or chest, he finds some way to attach himself to me thinking I might go somewhere while he's asleep. He's this way because of me and what I did all those times. Always leaving and never having a chance to just have him in my arms. But he must know there is no other place to go or no other to be with, but here with him.

My lips press against the skin on his neck up to his jawline to his cheeks. I feel his smile on my skin and his arm loosening around me in the next couple of seconds. He likes to be kissed there, I figured out. I wiggle my way out and turn back on my stomach to move the rest of the way out, but his arm shoots out and keeps me there.

"We can't... " Lance mumbles in his sleep, making me laugh.

"We can't what?"

"Emery will be in here soon..."

"Isn't the door locked?"I say going along with it. Lance only scoffs and turns on his side to go back to sleep.

I try to rise again, but just like Lance had said, the door slowly opens with a creak and I see a little red bundle of hair sneaking his way inside. Well, if he wants to call this sneaking. I lay back down on the bed as I see him already starting his climb on the bed from the bottom. He lifts up the blanket and crawls inside right in between us.

First, he wraps a small arm around Lance after trying to climb on him and failing. Emery settles with kissing Lance's cheek instead.

"You're back," Emery says with so much excitement.

"Of course, I'm back. I'd always come back for you." Lance turns and looks at him. "Always."

"Because you love me?"

"It's definitely because I love you." Lance gives him another kiss and combs a hand through his hair. "Did you have fun with Aunty Dani?" He nods and hugs him.

Just as I start to rise, I see him unlace his arms from around Lance quickly and comes over to me. He kisses me on the lips causing my face to redden instantly. He throws his arms around me, causing me to look at Lance, but Lance continues on smiling as if knowing what he's going to say next.

"I love you too. But I don't want to marry him. I want to marry you."

My eyebrow raises at this, but it only makes Lance laugh.

"Me?" I say. "But I'm-- "

"I thought you said you were going to marry Aunty Dani," Lance cuts me off to say.

"I am," Emery says back.

"And him too?"

"Yes."

Lance kisses him on the cheek trying not to laugh.

"I am," Emery says seriously. "It's not funny."

"I know. I know. I don't think it's funny," Lance says, pinching his cheek. "I think it's cute and I'm super jealous. Go and get some breakfast downstairs. I'm sure Aunty Dani is waiting for you down there." He gives Lance a quick peck on the lips before crawling out of the bed and heading out the room.

"He does that."

I look at him.

"He only ever kisses on the lips when he really misses you. Most times, he doesn't like kisses at all. He says he's not a baby anymore." I hear the amusement in his voice which makes my heart swell.

"And marrying people." Lance laughs.

"That... "

"It's normal... don't worry. He's just a major two-timer."