Chapter 22

"Hmmm. I don't know. The Ice Queen? She'll just put me in a sack again and I don't-"

"No she won't! I won't let her. Don't worry. Just escort her in and stay with her a bit. Please. Please…" He begged. "I just want her to be happy one night and I know you can do it."

"Fine. I can try. She's kinda pretty, when she isn't being so bossy or crazy."

"Exactly!" Gumball grinned. "We really appreciate it. You know where her place is?"

"What prince doesn't? I'll pick her up and stuff. Just… make sure she keeps her crazy inside. I will see you both then. Good day." He nodded and headed off, and Marshall could have sworn he saw a smile on the doctor's face.

"Alright then." Bubba smiled triumphantly. "We did it!" Marshall scooped him up and flew him to the Ice Queen's home. He knocked on the door and held Gumball's waist protectively.

"Simone, open up!" He knocked with his fist pretty hard, wanting to lay down the ground rules. When she didn't answer the first time, he sang a few notes and the door opened. He rolled his eyes and stepped in with Bubba. She approached them both in something that caused Bubba to choke as he swallowed, making him cough ridiculously. She looked absolutely stunning. A long midnight blue dress with vibrant sparkles all over it. It had a long train, and she had her hair pulled up and make-up applied. The crown had preserved her age from when it took over, so she appeared to be a forty year old woman, but looking as she did, she could have been twenty five. Thin, poised, and beautiful. Marshall blushed and Gumball tried to catch his breath.

"Do you like it? I bought it for the party. I'm never invited to parties, and this one is going to be so spectacular!" She grinned, and Gumball took a minute to sit down. Marshall floated over and smiled. "Hug Marshall?" She asked hopefully, and he hugged her softly.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen…" She was so mature and wonderful in appearance. "You'll be glad to know I have your date. Doctor Prince will be picking you up and escorting you in. If you're kind to him he may stay with you all night long!"

"Oh, how amazing! Wait- He really wanted to do it, or are you making him?" She asked, smile fading.

"He really wanted to do it. I promise you that he was willing to do it. You have to be on your best behavior though!"

"I will Marshall I will. Don't you worry your pretty little face." He blushed and Gumball walked back over after regaining his composure. She smiled at him, and he blushed deeply. "How do I look Gumball? Bet you really regret letting me go now…"

"Not exactly, but you do look incredible Ice Queen." He admitted with a smile, and she grinned.

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked with this sparkle in her eye, and Marshall nodded.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked, holding Bubba's waist. He watched gently, and both of the boys' eyes widened hugely as she hiked up the front of her skirt. Instead of an old tattered wrap, she had actual navy blue underwear on. A bikini style panty to be exact. Marshall covered Gumball's horrified eyes and chuckled. "Nice touch there, Simone."

"Isn't it? I feel more like a lady in these." She confirmed and dropped the skirt, and Marshall uncovered Bubba's eyes. He shuddered and stuck out his tongue, and Marshall chuckled.