Chapter 26

"Marshall..." The first words Bubba was able to mutter after the intense session. The boys were a mess. Not only were they sweaty, but they were also covered in another's finish. Both boys had agreed on having a turn with one another. The vampire softly rubbed Bubba's hair back, smiling happily as his prince lounged in his lap. "That was intense. Excellent. The way you-"

"I know babe. Just relax... Close your eyes."

"I can't fall asleep like this Marshall. I feel icky plus we smell like sex."

"Isn't that a bonus?" Marshall chuckled, fangs pointed out a bit. He hadn't bit Gumball, but they were sure ready to. He took a deep inhale as he pressed into Gumball's neck. He loved the smell their activities gave them. Every last bit was fantastic. He enjoyed the fact that Gumball smelled like him; as it was a vampire's instinct to mark his territory and make sure that everyone knew that Bubba was HIS mate. His ear twitched a bit as he took in the different scents in the room. His sense of smell was much stronger than the average person.

"Aw, you twitched cutie." Bubba grinned and rubbed over his pointed ear. "Anyways I like the way we smell... mostly. But still it's hard to sleep like this! Come on, come with me. Let's go." He squirmed away from Marshall and fitted on new sheets, then turned on the shower. Of course Marshall followed, even though he preferred to smell the way he did. "Do you wanna go first?" Bubba asked with a yawn.

"Um... why don't we go together? Saves water and time."

"The shower isn't very big though. You won't have much personal space in there."

"I like it even more." His eyes flickered over Gumball and his tongue slid out between his fangs. Bubba blushed deeply and bent over his lap. His tummy folded over and he scowled at Marshall.

"What is that face!? Put your tongue back in your mouth and quit looking at me like that!" He covered as much of himself with his arms and his bright pink hair flopped down into its place as the gel lost its hold. He blushed deeper. "Come on water, warm up faster."

"What face? I'm simply admiring your body..." He mentioned as he knelt in front of Gumball and pushed his hair out of his eyes. "Quit covering yourself."

"I can't! It's uncomfortable to be gawked at when I'm bare butt naked! You seem to have no issue..." His eyes ran over Marshall then met his gaze again. "But your body is in excellent condition so... You have every right to be confident." He said as Marshall leaned in even closer, and lowered his voice to a whisper.

"You know what?" He asked, his lips moving centimeters from Bubba's, his nose resting next to Bubba's. His voice was low, and smooth. He placed his hands on Gumball's outer arms gently.

"What?" Bubba asked softly. Marshall was making him blush badly, the way he was talking to and touching him. It made him shiver, and gave him goose bumps.

"I love everything you hate about yourself. Let's go through the list, shall we? What first?" He pecked his lips, stood, and guided him to stand in the mirror. Marshall was invisible, but Bubba was obviously not. He made a face, blushing wildly, embarrassed to be face to face with his body. He didn't like much of what he saw.

"M-my stomach. It's the first thing I look at and can't stand." He frowned as he looked down at it. He watched as Marshall's hands slid over the front of his belly and rest there. When he looked in the mirror, he didn't see them.

"What about it?"

"It is tubby. It rolls over when I sit and I even have a muffin top. The muscles cannot be worked into tight and lovely abdominals. They're more candy like. I'd have to have it surgically cut off to get it to go away, and I'm seriously considering." Sugary tears threatened in his eyes, causing them to burn a bit. He hated his appearance. Marshall rubbed over his stomach softly.

"It's so sweet. I don't mind at all that you do not have rock solid abs. I don't care. I'm glad you're healthy. Now look. This right here is natural and fine. My stomach rolls over too. Just about everyone's does. And this isn't a muffin top. These are love handles..." Marshall gripped the small amount of fat above Bubba's hips smoothly. "I like them. Please don't get rid of them."

"You... do?" Bubba inquires, observing himself in a different light. He smiled a bit, then looked to his privates and blushed. "I'm tiny and quite frankly it's embarrassing and it makes me upset to see. It can be stretched, but it hasn't been since fourteen. It hurts so bad, I can't bear it. But I'm so small and pathetic!"

"Any bigger and... and I don't think you'd fit. I'm literally kind of a tight ass..." He mentioned softly, admitting a flaw of his own. Bubba's eyes widened and he shrugged.

"That's okay Marshall. We fit fine as it is so why change anything?"

"Exactly. That's exactly it. Don't change because you're my perfect man as you are."

"My pectorals aren't very attractive."

"Yes they are. You don't have them flexed. Shoulders back... now tighten your chest. Perfect. See?" He smiled and Bubba nodded. They did look better.

"Thanks Marshall. Anything you don't like besides your tight bottom?" He chuckled softly.

"Well... My right fang is longer than my left and that bothers me to death. Then I have this small birthmark on my hip... it looks like a heart. It kind of grosses me out." He pointed to it and Gumball giggled.

"You can't notice your teeth dilemma, and honey that's adorable!"

"That's the problem! It's stupid."

"Oh, whatever. Your complaints are over silly things. That birthmark is cute. Come on it's time to take a shower." He guides Marshall in and they both stand under the water and wash one another. After getting clean, they dry off and dress in boxers. Bubba in his brand new navy blue ones, and Marshall in his gray ones. The pair fall asleep happily together, now knowing they'd be together forever.

In the morning Gumball woke up and immediately sat at his desk, planning and planning for the wedding. Soon he began calling every place he knew of, arranging flowers and food and decorations and clothing and a ceremony. He set the date and sent invitations to everyone he knew. January 1st, 5050. It was a pretty date, and he wanted it as soon as possible. He knew there were only days notice, but he didn't care. People would come no matter what. It was a real wedding this time. No tricks or doubts or fears in his heart. He had it all arranged and planned. As soon as this was accomplished he slipped back into the bed with Marshall and rubbed his sides peacefully, admiring him.

"Is something wrong Bubba?"

"Nah, I'm just petting you."

"What?"

"Nothing. Our wedding is in exactly one week from today, alright?"

"Cool." He yawned and curled back up, clearly not paying very much attention, as he was half asleep.

"That's all. Back to bed with you lovie. Nightie night."

"Mmm." He mentioned warmly, then drifted away again.