Chapter 29

Bubba's pale pink lips caressed Marshall's at a feverish and demanding pace. If the decision had been Bubba's, they'd have had their fun three hours ago. Though he was attacked with a spontaneous nerve pinch, it wasn't enough to hold him off the whole night. By the time they were having desert he was shifting in his chair, nudging Marshall, squeezing his hand, silently begging him to escape with him to a room in the back. Poor Marshall kept pinching the nerve for him to help him, but now Gumball needed Marshall, and it was painstakingly obvious. Not only was there a clear, large bump in his pants, but he was very warm and panting. Poor Gumball was already in heat, and they hadn't even taken their clothes of yet.

"If- if I don't get your attention in like… th-three seconds, I might just p-pass out." His voice was quivering and his hands were gripping Marshall's coat like a life line. He groaned loudly through tight gritted teeth as the vampire touched him from outside his pants like he had done earlier. He began to shiver and bite his tongue, looking dizzier by the second. Marshall then scooped him up, wanting him as desperate as he could be. The more he needed the sexual attention, the greater the reactions and participation would be.

Marshall entered Bubba's bed chambers with the young king in his arms. Now that he was married, he was a king, and he would be addressed and considered the king until the day he died. Marshall would be his king, and co-ruler. The vampire lied Bubba on the bed, who immediately began to beg. "M-Marshall… nnnn, I need you…" He pleaded weakly, clenching still, fighting a useless early finish. Marshall pulled down Bubba's pants and boxers in one swoop, pulling off his shoes as he removed the pants. The vampire quickly pulled off his own boots and fell on his butt doing so. He then huffed and floated, prying them off as Bubba lied there, writhing in need. He was already pre-finishing, fluid dripping down.

"Hold out as long as you can." He ordered as he rubbed his hands on the sheets to make friction and warmth, then stroked Gumball up his length, breaking the torturous wait. The pink king's hips lurched upwards, towards Marshall's hands and his body. He squeezed his eyes shut, dizzy with pleasure already. He groaned loudly, the sound rough and low, so unlike Gumball. Without speaking a word, he was begging for more. He allowed his legs to open as far as they could and Marshall floated up, parallel to the floor. He blushed and ran his fingers through the coarse bubblegum hair, pulling on him a bit, causing him to whine. Then he allowed his lips to kiss Bubba's hardening length, gently and in such a teasingly slow fashion. His tongue trailed up the stiff appendage, licking off the pre-finish.

The pink king blushed majorly, unfamiliar with this kind of loving. It was so new and foreign but that isn't to say it wasn't fantastic. The young man's entire abdomen tightened in such a way that he almost couldn't handle it. Marshall rested his large and smooth hand on the young king's belly and rubbed softly, trying to release some of the unbearable pressure that built unceasingly. He gasped as suddenly he felt his entire length become encompassed with warmth and moisture. His lips quivered and his whole face contorted with a sense of pleasure and concern. Marshall's fangs were near the most sensitive part of his body, and he was afraid that the vampire would bite him. He managed to lift his head to watch Marshall, supervise him even, making sure that he didn't do something completely stupid. It hurt when Marshall bit, and he certainly didn't want a vampire hickie down there.

Marshall managed to easily get all of Bubba into his mouth with no pain or issue. He was so calm and collected that even though Bubba was touching and pushing on his gag reflex, his brain overrode the need to, and he held Gumball comfortably in his mouth. His thin snake-like tongue spiraled around Bubba, and the tip of his forked tongue pushed out his mouth and lightly brushed his lower privates. Gumball's head spun as pulses of good feelings shot up from his private region, hitting him all over. He screamed out into the dark, surely disturbing anyone nearby. Marshall pulled off, startled by the intensity and heaviness of the cry. "Bubba are you alright?" He asked, eyebrows raised in concern. The bubblegum king shivered as cool air blew on his privates, a much more uncomfortable feeling. Frustrated and needy, Bubba glanced up and observed Marshall through hazy yet confused vibrant light blue eyes. The violet pupils dilated some and he frowned.