Chapter Nine

(A/N sorry I've taken so long to update! I'm trying to update more often but I have many other books also. I just want to say I appreciate those of you that comment and vote! Leave a little prediction at the end of each chapter and I might even incorporate it into the book.)

Also: I finally found pictures of who I imagine for Bradley and Leslie!!

Four months later

9:17 pm

"I'm home!" I heard the jingle of keys as my mom stepped in the door.

"In here!" I shouted from the couch. My wet, washed hair was tied into a bun, I wore baggy sweatpants, and one of Bradley's t-shirts. My legs were stretched across the leather sofa; my socked feet rested on Bradley's lap.

"Hello, Mrs. Blanchard!" He smiled at my exhausted mother.

"For the last time, Bradley. Call me Karen."

I giggled at them and Idina (my cat) jumped up onto the couch. Kristen, my other cat, joined her on my lap.

"Are you two opposed to ordering Thai?" My mom dialed numbers on her iPhone.

"Sounds amazing," Bradley exclaimed as he looked up at the high ceiling.

"Alright then!"

XXX

After eating, Bradley drove with me to rent a movie. We decided on whatever superhero movie was popular because I'd forced him to watch the Twilight movies for the last month of movie nights.

"Hey, babe. I'm gonna run into Walmart while you pay for the movie to get some Ben and Jerry's. Do you want anything?" I offered.

He just smiled, simply giggling.

"What?" I asked him, and I was soon giggling.

"Nothing. You're just so adorable." Bradley continued to smile.

I giggled shyly. "Nah."

"Yeah." He wrapped me in his muscular arms and growled softly. "You're so cute." He kissed my cheek and I laughed.

"Stop it."

"Okay fine. Go get your ice cream." As I walked away, he smacked my butt, howling, and I jokingly glared at him.

XXX

"What's up with you two?" My mother asked as we giggled and grinned throughout the entire duration of the movie.

"Nothing," I sighed, still grinning.

"Seriously! What's up?" She started to get agitated.

"Mom! Nothing is up." I laughed at her anxiety.

"I'm not kidding, Lez."

"Okay! Okay!" Bradley calmed her.

"So...?"

"Well... I wasn't planning on telling you quite yet. You might get mad... but we want to get married."