Chapter Eleven

I shoved past Bradley and stormed to my bedroom. I heard footsteps behind me, and I knew he was following.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He smirked as he sprawled across my bed.

"Hell to the no," I declined.

"Why not baby? The party is loud. No one will hear us," Bradley persisted.

"No!" I shouted and ran to my mother's room. I turned the lock behind me. I cannot believe this is happening.

XXX

"Come out babe. I'm sorry!" Bradley whined.

"The party is over. Tell everyone to leave."

"Fine. Just come out!"

"Not until I hear you tell everyone here to get out of my house."

"Whatever."

I heard Bradley shout over the staircase for everyone to leave. I heard the door slam shut after a few minutes, breathed a heavy sigh, and slumped to the floor.

"Babe," Bradley slurred.

"Go away." I shouted back at him. "I knew this wasn't a good idea.

Silence.

I stood up and unlocked the door, then I opened it. "Come in," I gestured. He took a seat on my mother's bed.

"Honey, I'm sorry." His speech was getting back to normal now.

"I know. I just... I meant to talk to you about this earlier. I- I-,"

"Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"My period is 8 days late," I blurted out.