THE PAST

Today was a tired day for Hibari.He walked leisurely from school to his home.

Oh,he was so angry.

That pineapple head.How dare he tried to bake hibird and eat his beloved pet!

Of course he bite the pineapple to death.They started fighting on the school's roof and anyone who happened to bypass the school swore they saw hell.How come two mere highschoolers almost destroyed the school with a pair of tonfas and trident?Sure,they were a demon.

Hibari walked into a japanese traditional house.After he got into his room,he changed into his black pajama.

He felt weird.As if he forgot about something or someone but he let it aside and went to his futon when someone knocked his door.He growled softly,asking that person to come in.

"Kyo-san" Hibari just sat on the futon holding a book and nodded at him to continued.

"What do you want me to do with the boy?"Hibari blinked and blinked.

What boy?He asked himself.m

Oh,that boy.No wonder he felt as if he forgot something."What did you get?"Kusakabe cleared his throat and told him averything.

FLASHBACK

"They died" Ryota said slowly

"...in car accident a year ago" Kusakabe felt sorry for the boy but he doesn't know what to do so he asked again.

"Then,with who you stay?"

Again he regreted asking that question when he saw the boy flinched."I..I stayed with my un..cle and aun...ty"Ryota stuttering and Kusakabe knew there was something wrong with that.

"Where are they?"Kusakabe need to confirm it first.He doesn't want to jump into a conclusion without proof.Ryota shook his head.

"I..I don't know"he already sniffling much to Kusakabe panicked.He doesn't know what to do if the boy crying.

"I ran away"Kusakabe stunned.What?

What happened to this kid to run away in such a young age?This boy probably around 6-7 years old."Wh...why?"he didn't believe in what he heard.Was this boy being....

"Because aunty always...always hu...hurt me" a single tears dropped on his fluffy cheek.I knew it.This boy being abused.Kusakabe sighed.It was impossible if this boy lying,right?I mean...kid is a pure creature..

"So,you don't have any place to go right?"Ryota looked at him while wiped the tears and nodded."Well follow me"

END OF FLASHBACK

"So,he being abused by his uncle?" Hibari now sat on a chair with his eyes closed and his hands crossed.

"Actually his uncle didn't abused him because he always outstation.Only his aunty.And Ryota said that his aunty always warned him to never tell his uncle.Beside,Ryota also said that his uncle is a nice person and willingly to take care of him after his parents died.Only that he always outstation so he doesn't know what happened back at home"Kusakabe finished the long speech while Hibari just leaned on the chair listening.

Well,actually he doesn't care what would happened to the boy.

"So" Hibari looked at Kusakabe who cowering under his gaze.

"...where is he?"

"Oh,about that"Kusakabe gulped.

How he going to say this."Iboughthimhere"

Kusakabe said in one breathed andHibari's eyes narrowed.What?!