THE FLAME AND KIDNAPPING?

A story from ArashiYunaGO5.Thank you for helping me  :)

Hibari sat on his chair and do some paperworks.Ryota walked around the room looking like a lost puppy.

And he got bored.He sat on the couch.He glance at Hibari then at the door.He did it several times and make Hibari piss.

"What are you looking at,little rabbit?" His right hand on his right cheek.His left hand playing with the pen he used before.

Ryota pouted,"I 'm bored ni-san."

Hibari sighed.He can't ignore the boy when he always look at him with that face.Just why he so cute?!

Hibari stand up and hold Ryota's hand.Ryota followed where Hibari dragged him.

"Then,why don't you follow me patrol" Hibari said with a soft voice.A voice that only hibird and Ryota can hear.

Ryota beamed cutely.He really love his brother.

Ryota swing Hibari 's hand while singing.Everyone stared at them and some girl blushing because of the cuteness.

And without they notice,(you know what) they crowd.And bite to death   :)

Ryota watched his brother threatening the low life herbivore(bad influence) and awe Hibari.He want to get stronger.So,he can protect ni-san.He smiled to himself.Not notice that he make everyone blush.Yes,they ignore Hibari.

Hibari annoyed.And run.They run for their life.Ryota stunned.What happened?Oni-san?

He look at his surrounding and sniffle.Oni-san leave me alone.Sniff.

"Hieeeeee" Ryota jump after hearing the girly shrieked.What is that?Even I didn't shrieked like that.He walked to where the voice is.

Ah,that people.He recognise them as one of the weird girl's friends at the festival that day.

The small brunet,the silver octopus,the laughing maniac,the lawn head, and the pineapple girl with another girl that seem nice.

He peeked at them curiously and with hatred.But it didn't go unnoticed by Reborn.

"Reborn,do you really have to shoot me everytime we meet.It'll ruin my uniform" Tsuna screamed at Reborn.

Reborn tip down his fedora smirking"Then,avoid the bullet"he shoot again make Tsuna dance a tap dance.Followed by his fellow friends.

"Chrome-chan,let's get out from here.It's seems dangerous" Kyoko whisper to Chrome and lead to the door.

Then,they noticed the boy who currently peeking from behind the door.

"You,I remember you.You Hibari-san's brother,aren't you?" Kyoko crouched down to him.She smiled at Ryota and make Ryota doubting her kindness.

Ryota took a step back and pouted.Tsuna and the others look at them and noticed Ryota who still peek behind the door while pout.Why did he look upset or mad at us?Tsuna wonder.

"Ano,what is your name?" Tsuna asked and stunned by the answer he get  from Ryota.

Ryota stuck his tongue out and ran away.Silent~~~~~

"What the hell with that kid,huh?!!!" Gokudera ready to chased the boy if not because of Yamamoto who stopped him.

"Maa,maa,I don't think he mean it" he said while sweatdropped.Actually he also shocked and curious  about that.

Ryohei shook his head and muttering nonsense"A true man shouldn't stuck their tongue out"

"Maybe he still sad about what Haru-chan said about Hibari-san the other day" Chrome point out and they like ooooo~~~~