FIRST KILL

Tsuna and Rebon wandered around the room..actually they dont know where were they right now.

Everything look the same.The wall,the floor.The ceiling.Oh my god.

"Reborn,did you hear that?"Tsuna perked his ears at the weird sound.

Reborn look at the front.Only a dark hallway.Slowly Reborn lead the way without uttered a single word following by his student.

PANG

A vase came out of nowhere came crashing the floor, shattered into thousand pieces.

"Hieeeeee"Tsuna shrieked.He look at the ceiling and screamed again.

A hundred of skeletons hanging on the ceiling.It looks like hell.

The vase suddenly recovered and stood proudly on a table filled with bouquet of red roses.

And red turn to green to black and the roses along with the vase melted on the table.

"What the hell-"Reborn said lowly.

Tsuna frantically look everywhere worried about his friends.

"Kyuhuhu,are you scare?"a man came from behind holding a chain.

With a swift movement,he raised his weapon and slash them.

The man widen his eyes when the chain was stopped by a hand with glove.

He flinched when a pair of sunset eyes glared at him.

"You know what....I'm tired with your game"Tsuna said with a flame dancing gracefully on his head.Reborn smiled proudly at his dame student.

With all his strenght,Tsuna pull the chain forward along with the man and punched him on the stomach.

"Arrggghh"the man screamed.

He clicked his tounge and kicked Tsuna hard on his head.Tsuna fall flat on the floor.Reborn shot the man's knee make him stumble.

With a gleaming red eyes,the man dash toward Tsuna and before Tsuna can react,the man punched Tsuna and push him to a wall.

Tsuna stiffened.He can't moved.His body was suck into the wall.It so sticky like a gum.

"Kyuhuhuhu"the man vanished in the air.

"Reborn,don't come here.It dangerous"said Tsuna when he saw Reborn was about to help him.

"I don't take order,you know"ignoring his student plea,he went to Tsuna and took his hand in order to pull him out.

However,the hem of his suit touched the wall.And looks like,the two of them stuck.

Awkward silence.

"Seriously,I told you"Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Shut up"

And in just a blink of an eye,they got into the wall and suddenly they fall on a cold hard ground.

Tsuna grunt.He look up and saw all of his friends standing in front of him without any injury.They look at Tsuna with worried face.

"It just an illusion,he tricked us"Reborn said with his glorious aura.I mean he mad right now because he being fool by the man.

"Juudaime,are you alright?"

"Yes,Im alright.Where are we?"

"In a prison of mist"Mukuro answer him.

Tsuna look at his mist guardian questionally.

"In this place,you can't use your flame.If you use it,your flame will being absorbed by the white barrier and at the end you will die"Mukuro explained with I-Dont-Give-A-Shit face.