WHY??

Ryota's eyes fluttered.His head felt so heavy.He tried to stand up but to no avail.He calm himself down and look at his surrounding.

Dark.Where am I?It's look like I'm in a room.

Then,he remember what happened earlier.Kyo-nii gave me to uncle's family.And then Kanagi-nii gave a chocolate and I fainted.

Kyo-nii...I'm scare.Where are you?

While he trying to convice himself that everything going to be alright,he heard a rustle from the another corner.

He saw someone in the same room as him.He was about to scream when Azuya stop him.

"It's me,Ryota"Azuya said in a lower voice.

"Azuya-nii,whera are we?"

Azuya look at their surrounding and sighed.They were kidnapped.He tried to find a way out but unfortunately,the room just a store room.There nothing.

A few chair and a rotten table.Dust and dark.No window.Azuya walked to a door and tried to opened the only door eventhough he knew it must be locked.

He sat beside Ryota trying to comfort him.He saw a hole at the south wall but not big enough for them.

Suddenly,they heard a school athem.Ryota perked his head when he heard the song.

'Is it..."He look at the hole and saw hibird flying into the room and hovering around them.Ryota could only smile with sadness.

"Ahh...we could send a message to Kyo-nii by hibird"Azuya exclaimed happily and brought out his marker pen that he use to draw*vandalism*the toilet wall.Then,he frantically searching for a paper.

"Hey,Ryota!Maybe you should help me with searching for a paper"Azuya said whithout looking at him.

"For what?"the question make Azuya look at him in wonder.

"What do you mean?"

"Kyo-nii the one who give me to them.To my uncle family.Kyo-nii doesn't want me anymore...I'm just a burden to him...And I overheard him and Kusakabe-nii conversation at the  hospital to hand me to an orphanage..so...do you really think he gonna...save us?"Ryota said between his sniff.He can't take it anymore.

He heard everything.He just pretend to not know anything.Every night he though that Hibari gonna give him to his uncle family but he shook the curiosity because of his trust to Hibari.

But now...it's true.Too bad to be true.He crying every night.And now he still crying.He wiped the tears woth his back hand but he can't hold the tears back for a long time.

"Baka.."

Ryota was stunned by Azuya word.Azuya never cursed even he get angry.

"If your brother did not love you,then why would he take you into his life in the first place?"

"Stop it...you should hear from him first"Azuya sigh and look at Ryota.

"You know what...your brother meet me a few weeks ago before you out from hospital.He ask me to look after you because he trust me.And...if he really doesn't want you anymore then...he wouldn't ask for something like that.He care for you"Azuya sigh.

Ryota blink his eyes at him.He did not know what to say...he...flustered.

Azuya sigh and sat beside him.

"I don't have any siblings.My father dead and my mom work hard to raise me.Sometime,I jealous with you and your  brother.At least you have someone to play with"

He stood up and patted Ryota head.

"You annoying,ya know...come on.Let find a way out of here"

Ryota wiped his tears and smile.When he about to stand up,the locked door suddenly opened.

They flinch and look at the door when a woman came in with a smirk.

"Oh,my...you awake.How your sleep dear?"Tamako asked with an evil smile.

"Damn woman!!What do you want,huh?!"Azuya raised his voice to Tamako.

Tamako walked toward them still wearing those smile and raised her hand.

'Slap'...She slapped Azuya who fall to the floor because of the impact.

Ryota ran toward him but was stopped by the damn woman that grab him.

"Watch your mouth,young boy.You don't know with who you talking to.And my cute ,Ryota...let's go"she drag Ryota out of the room.

Ryota screamed and tried to fight back but Tamako hit him on the face.

Azuya bite Tamako's hand and she had to struggle with them.

However,the woman were way stronger than them.She kicked Azuya and quickly drag Ryota out.

Hibird already missing.Azuya sigh and put his knees to his head.He buried his head on his knees and quietly sniff.

_________________________________________

Few hours later,Azuya bite his lip.

"Wh-what happen to you?"he pointed his finger to Ryota.

It tooka few hours for the woman to let Ryota go.And now,Ryota was covered with bruise and scars all over his body.

Ryota limping to a wall and leaned against the wall.He gasped for air.

Azuya tore his sleeves and wipe the blood from his mouth and scars.

"Don't worry...I use to it.B-but...she n-never use knife before-"Ryota cough at every words he use.

The look in Azuya's eyes was deadly.He grip his hand to a ball of fist and swear that he will kill the woman.

"What does she want from you?"

"She want everything..."

Azuya can't take it anymore.Ryota was almost dead.His body,hands and legs...covered with blood.

The smell of blood everywhere.

"They want the power that I hold"

________________________________________

Okay here I want to apologize because I didn't publish new chapter for awhile.

I'm really busy with school and I barely have time with wattpad.I am really sorry if this story bad...boring...and...whatever...

I m sorry for spelling and grammar mistake...I m just a normal human..

Gomennasai...but I will try harder..Thank You