THE RESULT

7 pm
After school
Friday

Hibari was sitting on the pillow in front of the small table with Ryota beside him fidgeting in his place.

Everyone quiet.A tension atmosphere filled the room.Kusakabe sat at the corner eyeing the guest carefully.

And in front of the trio, were 3 people sitting on the pillow with their head hanging in shamed.

A man with blond hair and sharp blue eyes sitting in front of Hibari.He wore black suit with grey slack pants and tried to start conversation but to no avail.He has a broad shoulder and the aura around him can made everyone bow before him.He look so calm.

Beside him was a woman with white and smooth skin with light blue dress until knee length.Her red hair was tied neatly into bun and her hands were covered by white glove while her face full with heavy make up.This just show how rich this woman with all the jewellery around he finger and neck.

While sitting next to her was their son with mix blond and red hair.Wearing black jacket and green shirt inside.His hair was a bit messy but we can see his good looking face.His necklace and fingerless black glove will made everyone thought him as a delinquent.

And their names,Asahina Akira(Ryota's uncle).
Asahina Tamako(Ryota's aunty)
Asahina Kanagi(Ryota's cousin).

Suddenly without warning Akira bowed down before Hibari and Ryota while Tamako and Kanagi followed suit hesitantly.

"Please,forgive me,Ryota.I never expected this to happen.I am such a horrible uncle" Akira cried for forgiveness.

Ryota and Hibari looked at each other before turning their attention back to them.

"A-ano,oji-san..."

"Ryota,I feel so stupid for doing something like that to you.I feel so regret for what I have done to you,Ryota!!Please forgive me.Forgive us" His aunty,Tamako slipped a fake tear on his flawless cheeks while still bowing before them.

Kanagi just followed what his parents did "I am so sorry because I hurt you a lot before,Ryota.I hope you will forgive me and we can build a new relationship as a siblings" Kanagi said with a smile plastered on his face.

Kusakabe watched the scene from sidelines with curiosity.

'Something off'Kusakabe though.

"Please Ryota.Please come home.You are the only family I have from my brother's family.And your father has given this responsibility to take care of you and I have to fulfill it.Please give me a chance" he begging while sobbing.

Hibari didn't say.He just observing their action.He though that if he hand Ryota to them,maybe Ryota wouldn't feel so disappointed with him.He wouldn't feel too bad for sending him away.

Maybe.Just maybe.Send him to his family much better than the orphanage.He was snapped back to reality when the woman screaming for forgiveness.

"Ryota....I am so sorry...please...We have got our punishment for hurting you...please Ryota please....I would never free from this feeling until you forgive us..." Tamako screamed and screamed while crying.Kanagi just stood behind clueless.

Ryota can't take it anymore so he went to Hibari and hugged him.Hibari hugged him back and soothed him in order to calmed him.

Ryota felt bad for them.If he forgive them,do he has to follow them home?To that place again?Maybe they change and his uncle feel so bad for not protected him before but is he gonna stay with them again?Like before?But what about Kyo-ni?Will he let me live with them?But Kyo-ni had promised to me that he will never let me go so....Kyo-ni would never hand me to them,right?

"Herbivore,you crowding in my house and make unpleasant sound here.You better go before I bite you to death" Hibari said menacingly.

Fear plastered in their faces.But no one saw the face of disgust and annoyed that they hide well.

Akira,Ryota's uncle retorted"Please,sir.We regret our actions.Please give us a chance to fix it again.Before your father die,he ask me to protect you.But I..I fail.Please.Give us another chance to prove you that we are regret for what happen"he said in a calm manner.

While his wife was still crying at the back with their son trying to comfort her.Kusakabe tch.He dislike their behaviour.

"Leave now"Hibari said in final tone.He turn back and pick Ryota up to their room leaving the trio at the back speechless.

________________________________________

10 pm.In the room.After the incident,Ryota slept with Hibari.Ryota was sleeping soundly beside Hibari who still awake.

He put his right arm on his eyes while left arm was used by Ryota as pillow.Hibari sighed.What should he do?Send Ryota to an orphanage far from Namimori or hand him back to his previous family who had regreted their action?

He sighed again.He can't just give Ryota to his family.What if they acting?Huh,life is suck.😥

Meanwhile at Sawada's residence.

"Reborn,where are you going?"Tsuna was startled when Reborn suddenly came into his room with a suitcase.In the middle of night and Reborn disturb his beauty sleep by hitting his head with hammer...again.

"Tsuna,I heve to go to Italy"Reborn said while tipping his fedora.

Quickly Tsuna get his sense back bacause Reborn did not call his 'dame'.It must be serious.

"I got a new from stupid Lemitsu,your father of course.It is about the Corvino famiglia"

Tsuna facepalm at the nickname."What about Corvino?I though it already over."

"Unfortunately,it not.Because Corvino Nono is suppose to be dead"Rebornwas very iching to hit something....or someone.How can someone who had died a long time ago came back alive and fought with them?Or...

"Hiiii.....but Reborn!!!We fight him a few weeks ago and..."before he get to finished his sentence Reborn kick him on the face.

"Shut up dame Tsuna.I m going to investigate.I wouldnt be here for a few days.However,dont get too happy.I want u to training by your own and I m going to test you when I get back,understand?"he said while pointing his gun.Freak.

Tsuna shuddered all over his body and nodding like a maniac.

'Sadistic infant'he though.

"What did you say dame Tsuna"Reborn look at him gleamingly.

"No-nothing"quickly he get into his blanket.Puufff as if it can save you Tuna.😂

"Oh before that,I want you to look after Ryota and Hibari"

This task get Tsuna attention."Why?"

"Because I ask to"bang-Reborn shot at Tsuna's hair.If you look  closely,there a hole between his hair.

_________________________________________

"Do you think they know about it?"a woman asked the man beside her.

"Who's know.But if they do know about the  Corvino,we doom"the man said with a cold tone.

Well I m sorry because it took a long time to publish this chapter.However please dont worry because this story has almost come to an end.Please comment and I m sorry for grammar and spelling mistake.😊☺

The Cloud(KHR FANFIC)#Complete(major editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें