ENCOUNTER

Hibari slide the door opened and walked into the room hoping the occupant didn't hear his  conversation with Kusakabe.

"Kyo-nii" Ryota beamed at him.A small smile adored Hibari's face.He pat Ryota's head and sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Look,Haya-nii buy me a block" Ryota said with happy tone.

There a few patch on his cute face.A scar on his left hand while another hand was wrapped by a bandage.

He can barely move and flinched when anything even the clothes touch the wound around his chest and stomach.

But he can still smiling happily as if nothing happened.That make Hibari proud of his brother.

Azuya,Ryota's friend stood at the bed side watching Ryota playing with the block.Sometimes,he help Ryota put the block at certain place that can't be reached by Ryota.

"Ryota,where do you want to go when you get out from here?" Azuya ask .

This picked Hibari's attention.

Ryota touched his chin while thinking .Then,he snapped his finger and look at Hibari happily.

"I want to go to amusement park" he giggled while raised his two hands happily.Then,Ryota and Azuya started chatting about amusement park.He also ask Azuya to come with them because Azuya never being to amusement park before.

Hibari look at the outside by the window.It almost night.Maybe.

Maybe he can bring Ryota to the amusement park before he send him to.....

He sigh.He put his hand to his forehead.Is he going to do that?Send Ryota to another place,far from him even though he knew that might upset him.

But it for his good.Yes,he doing this for his future.No mafia.Nothing.Ryota will be mad at him but eventually he gonna forget everything.That's life.He gonna get a new life.New future.

Suddenly he felt someone touch his hand.He quickly look up.

"Onisan,are you okay?" Ryota put his hand on Hibari's cheek.With worried eyes he look at Hibari.

Hibari took his hand and make Ryota sat on his lap.Then,he hugged Ryota affectionately.

He put his chin on Ryota's fluffy dark hair."Ryota,let's go to amusement park after you get out from here,okay?"Hibari said with a low voice.Voice of desperate.

Ryota looked up to see Hibari in wonder.Why so suddenly?He mean,of course he happy to hear it but it sound strange.

However,Ryota beamed at him and giggled.He began to tell all the things happened start with Yamamoto and Gokudera quarrel when they came for a visit and how Tsuna trapped between them.And more random things.

Hibari just put his head on Ryota's fluffy hair and listen carefully and then he realized that Azuya already gone.He sigh.Guess he has to accompany Ryota this night.

Well,a good chance to spend more quality time together.Maybe....

This is the last chance.

____________________________________

It already midnight.Not many people still awake at this time.

Hibari walked along the corridor alone.Only sound of his footsteps were heard.Suddenly,he felt someone was watching him.

Quickly he looked back with a pair of silver in his hands.Nothing.Just nothing.

Hibari stood there for about few minutes before decided that it only his feeling.

When he arrived at his destination,he walked into the room and saw Chrome tried to get up but his legs felt very weak.
She almost fell over when a pair of hands caught her.

When she looked up,her face was inch away from Hibari.That made her blushing madly.

Hibari help Chrome stand up while Chrome muttered thank you all the way.

"Why are you not sleeping yet?" Hibari walked toward the couch while asking.

Hibari had to craned his neck to hear what she said and sigh for about hundred time today.

"In this state,can you go to the toilet by your own?" Hibari said in a fact of matter tone.

Chrome blushed again and fiddled with her hospital gown.
She flinched when Hibari walked toward her slowly.This make Chrome took a few steps behind until her back touched the wall.

There's no way escape.Chrome cowered under his gaze.She flinched when Hibari raised his arm toward her.

Chrome imagined all sort of things a man will do to a woman as in manga.She almost screamed and kicked Hibari when Hibari pushed the button behind her.

She facepalmed."What do you think I am going to do,huh?Drag you to the toilet and do inappropriate thing to you?I am calling the nurse so she can assist you to toilet,baka"Hibari muttered the last part and went out before gave a small smile to Chrome.Nah,she kinda cute.

Chrome stood there emotionless.Curse that manga.
____________________________________A week later,Chrome and Ryota were allowed to return home.The news make everyone delighted.

Ryota and Azuya assured Hibari that everything was going to be fine so he can let them playing in the playground.Well,actually they knew Hibari weakness.Puppy eyes with red cheek .No one can resisted it even Hibari.

Hibari gave them the permission but they have to brought along any disciplinary committee member with them.So,Kusakabe was selected to be their bodyguard for that day.

Ryota and Azuya were playing catching until Ryota bumped into a person.

"I am sorry,sir" Ryota bowed down without looking at the person.

But he heard a gasped from the person and that made Ryota looked up in wonder.

His eyes widen and his mouth gaping widely.A man with black suit.Those heart warming eyes and gentle smile on his face.

"O-ojisan?"