three

003 | ❝ Enoch isn't much of a people person.

🐬🐬🐬

🐬🐬🐬

Delphine looked down at her exposed body before looking back up at the boy her hands flying to cover her body. "Look away!" Delphine yelled out, the boy before her had black hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin, he quickly obeyed and looked away covering his eyes with his hands. Delphine looked around for her clothes but they were gone, "Where is my clothes, what happened to my clothes? You took my clothes!" Delphine said pointing at the boy in front of her.

'The blue eyes boy turned to look at Delphine but as soon as she let out another scream he quickly turned his head away and shut his eyes. "No." The boy said shaking his head. "I didn't take your clothes, I promise."

"Well, then who did?" Delphine questioned still hiding as much of her body behind her arms as she could. The boy began to remove his jacket, eye still closed he put his arms out in front of him and began to walk forward.

"I don't know." He said waving his arms out in front of him. "But here, you can use my coat." Delphine nervously walked up to the boy and took the coat from his hands wrapping it around herself quickly. The coat fit her like a dress, it was a long coat so it came just a little under her knees where as on the boy it came mid thigh. Delphine pulled her hair back and shoving it out to the side and over her right shoulder as she looked at the boy.

"You can open your eyes now." Delphine said, the boy opened his eyes and gave her a smile. "Thank you"

"The name is Abraham Portman, it's nice to meet you." Abraham said extending his hand out to the girl. Abraham looked Delphine up and down and he noticed the scaled patches that scattered her skin.

"What are you looking at?" Delphine asked pretending she didn't know exactly what he was looking at.

"I know a house," Abraham said crossing his arms, Delphine grew nervous. "they have people like you-"

"What does that mean?" Delphine exclaimed feeling insulted by the way Abraham had said it.

"No! No- it's not- I just meant-"

"Whatever." Delphine said crossing her arms and walking away from Abraham and up to the tree where she had her suitcase hidden.

"Wait!" Delphine turned around to look at Abraham. "If you need a place to stay I can help you." Abraham said reaching his hand towards her suitcase, Delphine nodded her head and allowed Abraham to take her suitcase while she took her tote bag.

"Thank you." Delphine said with a smile. "I'm Delphine Glitz by the way." Abraham nodded his head and led Delphine out of the beach. The walk wasn't long before the pair were met with a green front yard adorning the big house perfectly. "This is where you live?" Delphine asked looking around at the house with amazement as she pulled Abraham's coat closer to herself. Her hair was still dripping wet and her feet where getting dirty from all the dirt she was walking on with her bare feet.